Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
alkner chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Alright not many people are going for a reboot i mean most just put AU of SAO and i read one of GGO Cerberus the question its will you go to the end i mean most people just give up on reboots cause for great part its kinda a new story but there are those who sucessed and make a piece of art so are you one of them?

I hope so cause i realy like the first chap and cant wait to see more
By the way i dont get way people wont would like Spriggan i mean a well placed ilusion can be the most dangerous thing ever made, also if you take requests make the Gleam Eyes or the blue eye demon show up in some place his fight was EPIC

See Yaa
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It's here it's finally here!

You do some nice work Casty. It's everything I expected and then some. Busted up laughing when I read the Asuna/Argo interaction.
ReploidCat chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh hey, this is really interesting, I can't wait to see what will happen next. Glorious faction fighting, I foresee. And Laughing Coffin will probably be a perfectly legal guild with all the opposing factions, in fact they could probably be assassins of some sort.
EnigmaticVagabond chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great start as always, Catsy! Your writing just heaps getting better with every passing chapter. Klein saying ”fresh hell” was a little out of place, and the dialogue between him and Kirito felt a little strange, but I attributed that to the fact that he is now a salamander.

Aside from that, I like where this is going. Can't wait to read more :)
-EV
The Fool's Journey chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Damn! I was really looking forward to this, and I wasn't disappointed. Great job on it!
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ooh, great start! Can't wait to find out what's coming next!
ToumaFF chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was really really good Catsy! Finally, a fic set in ALO. Really enjoyed the first chapter, especially with Argo and Asuna sneak peaks. I think you got down Argo's characterization pretty well, and the set up for her information network is well-done and believable.

Moving forward from this intro, I'm looking forward to how you will have the main cast progress in this AU. I suspect it will be much different from canon, which is awesome. Can't wait for interactions between Argo and Kirito and the eventual meeting between Asuna.

Writing quality is top notch, nothing to comment about that.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Vorch chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow I haven't read your stories before but this is fantastic! I'll love to see how the inter race relations will be like. Good job and keep up the good work!
Jacula chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow, Catsy way to deliver a damn good beginning chapter! Very Impressive! Can't find a single error either! Hope to see more of this!
2,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175