Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
Guest chapter 50 . 10/30/2020
Someone dropped a review saying that theyd rather see this become canon, and I wholeheartedly agree. Also your 2020 comment in the AN aged pretty badly eh xD
Hope to see an update soon bro, looking forward to it
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 50 . 10/26/2020
Allllright! You sir, have an amazing imagination and this story just keeps my mind reeling and wondering where it’s all going. I can’t wait to see the next chapter. Hopefully this review gives ya some motivation for the next chapter. For real tho, so into it. Also checked out that “Monochrome duetstory you suggested. Also diggin it. Thanks! Can’t wait for 51
PinkHimeLacus chapter 50 . 10/25/2020
Omg. This is so absolutely amazing. Words can't describe how much I love this. The world building. The story telling. Characters development. Most of all, I love the romance between Kirito and Asuna. Such a fantastic and gripping experience to jump into. I couldn't stop reading. I really hope for more chapters. Thank you so much for sharing!
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 30 . 10/23/2020
Wow... my dude... I’ve read tons of FF over the past 4 years... and I’m am so into this story it’s mind bottling. You know? Like when your thoughts are so everywhere like they’re trapped in a bottle? Lol, but seriously. I’m glad I started reading this when I did cuz I’ve had 30 chapters of fucking awesome to read, and 20ish to go. You’ve created a wicked world my dude, I feel like I’m reading the Inheritance Cycle for my first time learning about their magic language all over again. Big props. Also great chapter .
Guest246 chapter 50 . 10/20/2020
Thank you for the story thus far! I am definitely looking forward to what comes next!

I wonder if the reference to Yuuki being another hyper-aware person is going to be key in the dual wielding skill (as was brought up in the anime where Kirito was certain she would have gotten it if she were in SAO). Will the dual wielding skill even be in FDD? I wonder if a certain Norse god is going to be making another appearance during the raid.

Hope you are well and safe! Until next chapter :)
Guest246 chapter 37 . 10/18/2020
Wow...just wow.
Guest246 chapter 30 . 10/15/2020
Great story so far! Also, thank you for the reference to Whiz's Fiction 101 in a former chapter!

SPOILER ALERT FOR EVERYTHING BELOW THIS:

I did not see Skarrip shifting into Loki coming AT ALL. That was...wow. It looks like Heathcliff/Kayaba (who told Testuo his dreams may not be understood by the world and the people who live in it) is truly stuck in it like the rest of them considering a) he became a remain light at some point and b) Loki may or may not be able to actually manipulate the game controls and if so may or may not have taken over. I am definitely looking forward to the next act and the eventual conclusion of the story (since it seems to be ongoing). Hope all is well and thank you for the story thus far! Until next time :)
Creooo chapter 13 . 10/9/2020
Asuna is such a fucking bitch
Guest chapter 50 . 10/5/2020
Okay so... This fic is actually insane. Crazy. Unbelievable. Astounding. Because when I turned to this website in desperation for some SAO fanfic, I really wasn't expecting much. I was expecting, the, uh, you know, usual harem stories with bad plot, grammar, spelling, etc. I tapped on this fic not expecting anything at all and knowing this was gonna be a LONG ride. AND LOOK WHERE I AM NOW, EATING MY OWN WORDS. Your world building, detail, dialogue, plot, description, characters, spelling, grammar? EVERYTHING ON POINT AF. This is one of the most crazily good fics I've ever read and I can't believe you've been going since 2012! That's insane! The quality of this fic is leagues above this site. The way there was a logical explanation for legitimately everything, the way THERE IS ACTUAL PLOT which surprises me makes me cry tears of joy. I hope you know there are so many people out here enjoying each chapter and the amount of effort and love you've poured into it.
Checkingdude chapter 50 . 10/1/2020
Wow. It’s taken me almost four days to get to this point in your story, a very well crafted, highly interesting, clearly invested in, and oh so good on the researched work of fucking art. Just...wow! Seriously, people writing the current light novels could learn a thing or two from you. Hell, I would actually rather see this as the canon, because you’ve managed to make the original material look like a knock off. Seriously with all the cereal, holy fucking shit, I love it. I would pay more money than I actually have to see this animated. If I had three wishes, let’s just say you’d like the second wish I’d make. Also, all the references your making, beautiful, they crack me up every time. As someone that’s read Enders Game, that reference was likely my favorite so far. I can’t wait to see more, hopefully soon!
Super98 chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Awesome chapter!
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 49 . 9/18/2020
This chapter, was several repeated gut punches. During the sections in Gattan I was so freaked out I could barely read for shaking so hard, the last time a story did that to me was the Naruto fic Time Braid, and that was during an active mind rape and brainwashing, so congratulations. On the other hand, if Yuuki's situation persists too much longer, I'm not sure I'll be physically capable of continuing this story, no matter how much I've been enjoying it thus far.
Ibourahima chapter 7 . 9/18/2020
yee
Nick chapter 50 . 7/30/2020
Hey, I remember way back when you joked about wanting to be done before SAO launch date, seemed bizarre joke at the time
haystack51 chapter 50 . 7/14/2020
Hi

I first picked up this story like six or seven years ago, and read through it all and kept up, but eventually drifted away. Around a week ago I found myself thinking of it and wondering if it was finished, and while it's not finished, I'll be happy to follow through to the end. Have a good 2020, I'll be looking forward to the completion of this story.
2,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »