Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
kanjichibi chapter 6 . 4/11/2021
I really like how the story is exploring other things like Clan politics. great chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 5 . 4/11/2021
Good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 4 . 4/11/2021
First Asuna/Kirito interaction. good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 4/11/2021
Surprise attack from Salamander race, I have seen AFO canon so this is surprise foe me, good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 4/11/2021
Good chapter and I like the idea of focusing on other characters instead of just in Kirito and Asuna.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
I have started reading this because it has highest number of reviews in SAO. good start for the story.
Blazer1011 chapter 19 . 4/1/2021
this is good too it doesn't mix up the stories
Blazer1011 chapter 15 . 4/1/2021
i like the side stories i mean it takes me a sec to remember them but its better now cause i got use to there names and look forward to their sides of the story its similar to the Kane Chronicles (a book serieskeeps to story interesting in its own right
Blazer1011 chapter 13 . 4/1/2021
I did enjoy it so keep up the amazing work
Blazer1011 chapter 9 . 4/1/2021
idk how you are now author but I hope this review finds you well
Blazer1011 chapter 2 . 3/31/2021
holly freak this is just amazing its got me hooked goodbye my few precious hours of sleep hello addition to fics my old friend as if you left
a herd of turtles chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
Holy moly. This story is incredible, I stayed up all night finishing Act 1. Such a lovingly recreated version of the familiar, I'm in awe. Can't wait to finish the rest!
blindninja97 chapter 50 . 3/21/2021
I'm just here to say that no matter how many times I reread this story, it never gets old. :D It's very easy to see that you've put a ton of work and love into it, even though I'm no writer myself. It's probably my personal top SAO fic I've ever read. Though considering the time between the last update and now, I hope you're doing alright during the pandemic, and the next chapter will just be done when it's done.
Rodrigo999 chapter 3 . 3/16/2021
Good starcraft reference, never been good against zergling rush
ZelotArchon chapter 16 . 3/8/2021
The best way to set it up so that everyone makes it out equally, is actually kind of interesting. First of you would have to get the various non-combatants to create multiple versions of their best work. Then they, the Gnomes, Puca, and the Irishmen, would probably be the first out. It would only make sense considering they wouldn’t actually be useful anymore. After them, I’d probably choose the spriggans, imps, and the cat girls. These 3 are some of the smaller factions that would have to be prioritized. Lastly would be the sallies, the sylphs, and the undine, as all of these factions have the greatest combat potential As you mentioned earlier. You could probably have these 3 clear the last boss all 3 times and just have the leader of say the Puca take the rewards? Idk if that would work with the system that’s been developed.

I doubt this will happen though, Kirito, while not being the main main character like in the show/novel, he’s still pretty important. I’m assuming either a race will cheat and get out before they are supposed to, or this plan of Argo’s won’t actually work. A lot of people didn’t believe that this was a death game, it’s not hard to imagine they won’t trust in Argo’s plan.

Just the speculations of a reader at 3am who’s so far in love with the story. Great job!
2,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »