Reviews for Gossip Boys
hana chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
blimey.. i lov this cheeky draco... fantastic story... like scobeedoo mytery ... thanks you for sharing
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Dracos writing is so sassy, lol. I loved this, and i have to admit i was completely shocked at your twist. Like, im pretty sure my jaw actually dropped, lol. I lovedall the little moments of annoyance between the characters, and the hiding beneath the invisibility cloak like schoolboys. This is a perfect mystery with just enough romance, amazing job. And like i said, i love Dracos writing, i can just see him soaking up all the gossip. Love this!
trollnexus chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
God, I haven't read such good tension beteen Harry and Draco in a long time. I loved the build up to their relationship. So hot and intense! It was an enjoyable read :)
Pulse of Madness chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I absolutely adore your writing. Seriously. Your characterization is brilliant. But I think that the way Selena tried to get rid of Mitchell was a bit slipshod and hasty. It doesn't really seem like something S, the dangerous, 'invincible' dealer of Dark objects that even Narcissa Malfoy is cautious of would do. I thought that she'd be more refined in her killing, for lack of better phrase.

But that's just my opinion. I look forward to reading more fics from you!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
oh wow! sex and then drama! oh and by the way, i had a HUGE hunch on mary in the first place, i mean, its usually the silly tearies that r unnoticed and easily let go, rite? but i usually keep my eye on them. and it paid! u are clever! clever!
by the way, AWESOME! ur writing is very prominent and beautiful. i am loving the harry and draco in here! especially draco! :D oh wow! definitely going in my favs list!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
adventurous mystery and sex! wow! :D and sex! i have to re-mention that!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
i love this line:
"Look, Potter, maybe you should wait for the blood to return to your brain before you start making ridiculous plans."
hahah! tht lines so sharp and cewl! i loved it!
btw, awesome story so far! i wud have reviewed on every chapter till now, but i was far too intent on whts next, that i didnt have the patience! :D now, i just cudnt help want to mention that line so yeah.. :D
wow! im going to the next chapter! chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Ah, Draco's such a funny character. I like how full of himself he is- means his original character hasn't changed. chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'm enjoying Harry's debauchery, but it seems like now these guys are just feeding him drinks to have sex with him

Scary thought, that.
throwaway.account1234 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
this was really cute :))) good story!
Consulting Shippers chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
This was a really awesome story! Loved it!
TheBoyOnSpinnersEnd chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
I thought this was a great story, really funny :D Well done :)
atarashiaijou chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
so cute! love love love the ending! great story :)
Veneya chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i liked the summary when i was looking through ur profile, so i added it to my favourites list although i have yet to go past this chapter. But I'm enjoying it so far and do intend to finish it off just when i don't have a bunch of revision to be doing :D
slhtherinkitty chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Omg it's just awesome! I love iiiit awesome and sweet and hot and yet a good plot! Love the draco malfoy you depicted!