Reviews for Set Me Free
xX Love Doesn't Always win Xx chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is a piece of art. I like this, it was like reading a book made out of rainbows and newborn babies.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
yeahy XD
L chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
NO! don't end!
Its not long enough i want more. More cute Harry Draco moments.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So good! I like your original plot - I don't think a Help-Out-Animaguses-In-Need Bussiness has ever been done before. And their interaction - I just love it:-)

Emily
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
cute story! Loved it! HOpe there's a sequel! or more stories
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love tis!
RynNightShade chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Really good. Just a bio fact that most wouldn't care about but might bug some: Siberian tigers are rust red with black strips. The tiger that is white and black is the Bengal Tiger.
But the story is really good.
Talizora chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Haha, awesome story. Wish it was longer but I'm happy with this ending. Kitty!Draco sounded really cute, I hope Harry got lots of cuddles.
ClaireBouldwin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awww yay!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Kinda want more.
RoseDreamer87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow I love your story! I only wish there was more of it lol as I did not want it to end. I actually groaned out loud when I saw the finite written. any way thanks for this I love panther stories :)
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
A concept I have seen before, but you have dine a wonderful job of making it your own. A nice mix of playful, story development, with just a little dash of fluff.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yes! I was worried that Draco is the sub here since he is in cub form of siberian...but then again, if tiger vs panther, tiger is more, ummm, upper tier of panther right? i don;t know much about animal kingdom...hahaha

but after he transform into human, he was taller than harry and lead the kiss...save to said he is a dom, and that he also growing in his siberian form...hahaha, nice one...did i mention that i love cats?
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hm, somehow you managed a brilliant story with characters that act delightfully like themselves. It's a shame though that you decided to end it here ;(
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
kay, your style apparently is to drop the ending suddenly and leave people to their imaginations. Or that's how it seems from this story, and another story that I assume you also wrote because it ends with the word finite and with the same cliff hanger thing. The other story was also Draco and Harry and it was like Draco was a prince and Harry was a Prince and Draco was basically picking out of a bunch of people who he liked best. Anyways, it seems to be the same style, same ending, and so therefore I think the same author.