Reviews for Of Tricky Bits and Planning Weddings
PinkandYellowKlaineBunnies chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
omg, that was sooo cute... little Kurt is so adorable :)
DontTouchMyGavel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Mooooooooooore! They should like be best friends and grow up together, and then get MARRIED! Yes I would like that very much thank you ;)
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was so cute!
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awwww, cute! and kurt's, "But I don't wanna leaf!" very Kurt. And then the marriage thing, gah! Klaine is more adorable than puppies and rainbows... and bunnies, and pretty much everything else in the universe!
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AHHHHHHHH! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I SQUEELED AT THIS! OHMYGOSH! a;lkdjf;alskdjf;osadijfaosifa;ldfkjs;lkjsad;lkjf! Okay, okay, I have to pick up the pieces of my brain and form coherent thoughts. First of all, you know exactly what made me do a little dance around my bedroom and that was so NICE of you and I just GAH! And then Blaine was the cutest thing "That's why I'm PRACTICING." Ahh, adorable! And then little bossy Kurt just went up there and taught him how to do it, and darn those little hands it's really hard to play piano with little hands, but they're so determined and lovely! And then there was Elizabeth, who you wrote so wonderfully! And then there was Blaine saying calling her "Mrs. Kurt's Mom" because that's such a kid thing and I love it! And then the whole marriage thing and I just EXPLODED!

Loved it.

Loved it.

Also, I have a piano lesson in like half an hour. :P I need to go practice, haha.

Love YOU!