Reviews for Contemporary
modest-goddess chapter 2 . 4/4
It was cute how they met at the library
ZiaG chapter 74 . 8/11/2014
Ahhhhhhh! Love the story! PLEASE CONTINUE! ! It's really good!
I do want to believe EunSoo did get pregnant with that magical time on the cabin. I also think things are not gonna be that easy for them. Gi Cheol it's gonna try to get her in any way, but Choi Young it's smart enough to evade his tactics and do everything to protect his family. He's got the thumb drive so...legal suit? Anyways this story has many great different ways to go! Love it so far!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
Where is the pool party again. I ll like to be there. Please send me an invite :)
triniroo chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
This story has turned out to be not at all what I imagined when I read the summary, and the characters are all mostly out-of-character; however, it is amusing enough to get me this far. I'm intrigued to say the most.
DirtFlower chapter 51 . 2/18/2014
OMG, the last 3 chapters I can't stop laughing! So funny and good! Thank you!
liaruerror chapter 74 . 2/9/2014
i love your writing and curious about the story

i am waiting the next chapter
empire14 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Oh, this is brilliant. I know it's only the second chapter, but I'm already smiling and laughing, which means this story has captured my undying interest ;) ! And seriously, I couln't stop laughing at the 'City Hunter soundtrack' , that was just too damn funny XD!
SITARA R chapter 63 . 10/4/2013
YES wake up and smell the coffee.
SITARA R chapter 58 . 10/4/2013
GC playing hardball CY and YES need to learn to confide in one another.
SITARA R chapter 56 . 10/4/2013
Aah pagodas and a large tree,boulders torrential rain skinship yummy.
SITARA R chapter 55 . 10/3/2013
Cute cute triple cute,worried how CY will deal with GC being a pest.
SITARA R chapter 54 . 10/3/2013
Interesting GC will just make their love and trust in one another stronger.
SITARA R chapter 53 . 10/3/2013
Hot ! impending doom but GC will never succeed
SITARA R chapter 52 . 10/3/2013
This was resolved well the parents stepped back and gave the younger couples space
The punishment is that they will try to redeem themselves continuously because of that leeway.
SITARA R chapter 51 . 10/3/2013
This scene is so funny I wonder if they will remember .i was impressed with the taxi driver there are still good people around. What is in that hang over cure seems to work like magic.