Reviews for Strangers in the Night
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
PLOT TWIST! XD That was great! I did not expect that twist at the end! XD Great work!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was wonderful and so hot. I love that bit of role playing they did. Very creative! Fantastic work.
AnniellaEyes chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Haha! Wonderful! Hot! I really shouldn't have read this at work!

:D
PelirrojaBiu chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Fantastic! Smutty but still so very much in character!
Pemonynen chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
WOW. *Fans self ineffectually*

I honestly just am...speechless. This is definitely your hottest fic (yet ;p). It's PERFECT. Everything...just...WOW. The dancing, and the flirting beforehand, and how Matthew can't help but be Matthew even when he's trying not to be... (It makes sense in my head.) And then in the hotel. WOW. And then...yeah...everything... SO VERY VERY VERY RIDICULOUSLY STUPIDLY HOT. Ahem.

Perfect 69th was exactly that. Well done my dear! ;D
R. Grace chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
*madly fanning self*

Wonderfully and tastefully done. I did wonder after the 3.08 club scene if Matthew later started fantasizing about something along these lines, so I was thrilled to see this. Super steamy and hot and perfect! Thank you!
jmar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I feel like an interloper! You trio of writers are my favorites - your imagination, the way you capture the characters & their dialogue, they way you craft your stories & how, even though we as readers know where most stories will lead, you take us on wondrous journeys. Nicely done!
...now, how would Matthew have behaved had he not been the first to approach Mrs. Levinson? Just wondering...
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I loved this. Do you think we'll see a scene like this in the Christmas special? ;)
Sugarnsoul chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh Claire that was HOT! Very sexy and very vivid! Loved it.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
hot, romantic and adorable! How to keep spice in your marriage!
Willa Dedalus chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I can't think of anything but that this was wonderful! Congrats on the 69th* fic!
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG I think I just died from the heat coming off of this fan fiction. ;) I loved their perfect deflection when questioned each other about their wife/husband. And taking her to a hotel they wouldn't normally go to, brilliant! Basically I love everything about done on your baker's dozen 69th fic!
lovesreading chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was really fun. Loved the pretense and the conversation that stemmed from it. Great work!
EOlivet chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Well, HAPPY 69TH INDEED! :D To you, to us, to THEM. ;) The convo between them in the nightclub was just...unspeakably hot (and the DANCING with their hands and...AHHH!) I ADORE the fact that Matthew cannot lie, even when pretending - the fact that he commented on her rings ("exceptionally beautiful," AWW!) Just those little details were wonderful, and kept this wonderful thread of sweetness running through it. :D But...but...the hotel room. I CANNOT EVEN. Just starting with the...over the chair and...THAT. O.M.G. :o UNSPEAKABLY HOT (and perfectly described, as well - just...having it spontaneously happen). Also ADORED the ending - such a loving way to end it. :D CONGRATS to you for your bravery in writing this, for writing 69 FANTASTIC smut fics and for always making them and us SO very happy! ;) PLEASE KEEP WRITING! :D
downtonlove chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I absolutely loved this! This was so hot, sexy and fun! Thank you for this treat!