Reviews for Limbo
Bomb-With-an-Accent chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Christ, I just about blacked out from the awesomeness that is this story! That last chapter...oh wow, that last chapter... ;)
Balthsbattlers chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
this story is litterally amazing
i wish this actually happened in real life
Chikinaa chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Awww, the end is so sweet. And the chapter is hot hot hot :D. But the fact he heard Sam shout downstairs...they were heard too right? :D I can imagine the awkward meeting between Dean a Sam "So, you and Cas. Based on the sounds I guess you weren't fighting." "No, but it was heated." :D And Bobby running off to pour some whiskey so he could survive :D
DugFinn chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Best Destiel fic I've read yet! I mean, wow! Awesome!
So. Damned. Cute!
Fantastic description of Castiel's wings and of limbo - absolutely beautiful! I could totally imagine every landscape and feather - so gorgeous!
I loved reading this story! Ah, thank you for writing this! And keep up the great job! :D
Tisha Wyman chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
I loved this. Thank you so much. That's how it should have ended.
Stranger 1993 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012

Anyway, this story was great! Loved it and thank you!
Chikinaa chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I'm so glad that you decided to write another Destiel story! I'm ashamed to say that I found out about it just now. I can't wait for another chapter. And then for the crack story you have in mind. When you want it to be your stories can be totally hilarious :)
tanya13 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
omg this was amazing! Something I wish the show would do! I mean obviously I dont think they can really do that, but I love the "limbo" world you created and the Cass and Dean's apologizng to each other. That would have been nice to see on the show. Cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Good start to a story here!
Tisha Wyman chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Leaving Limbo without ever consummating what they started was so sad. I hoe they have another chance at love.
Stranger 1993 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
The first "I love you" is ALWAYS the one to send me into feels. :3
Stranger 1993 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I am really loving this! It's so beautiful. Update soon, please!
Stranger 1993 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...! Oh, goodness! This chapter actually had me over here blushing and grinning like an idiot. Love it!
Stranger 1993 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Very nice chapter!
NolesGirlElle chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Love this! Can't wait for more!