Reviews for Dreamcatcher
LittleShyCloud chapter 105 . 10/23
This was great and the length in my opinion was essential in this. The length of the chapters was nice and allowed the story to progress at a nice pace. The interaction between characters were great and goddamn that last section about Sasuke and Naruto was just too notch and had me in tears. The puns were great too "weapons of math destruction" this overall was great and the plot underneath was plausible and that's really cool
1Dturtle chapter 81 . 10/12
I love the ideas associated with comparing the hitai-ate with both a "collar" and a "medal," with emphasis on the "medal of honor" aspect. Idk it just fits so well with your story and sounded super poetic to me, I just had to stop and give props.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 31 . 10/8
For Itachi to be compared to Pervert Sensei... must have hit him hard, but Sasuke wasn't really wrong either, lol.
Nice to see Naruto. He's still as adorable as ever!
And I just noticed that I haven't favorited this story. I'm just going to do that now before I forget.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 30 . 10/8
Hanabi, though, way to look at for your big sister, lmfao!
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 29 . 10/5
It's so cute that she waited for him even though she hates it when he's late.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 28 . 10/5
If the ramen beckons to you, just go.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 27 . 10/3
A smirk Itachi is a hot Itachi.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 26 . 10/3
He sure loves getting to know Hinata. I wonder why... ;)
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 25 . 10/3
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 24 . 10/3
Switching from overly polite speech to something more casual? That sounds very promising.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 23 . 10/3
I DID NOT FIGURE IT OUT THOUGH *SCREAMS* If I lived in the Naruto-verse I would be so easily influenced by genjutsu!
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 22 . 10/3
Did something happen to him? Maybe they both went to the wrong training ground? Damn.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 21 . 10/3
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 20 . 10/3
There's nothing more intimate than sharing each other's thoughts.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 19 . 10/3
Aah, this chapter just sort of stung me. Not that it was a bad one or anything! It was amazing, but I mean that it reminded me of canon and of how it's so very tragic. So very painful. And that this story is a gift. A deceptively kind one, but a kind gift nonetheless.
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »