Reviews for Charades
Nice work! Loving it!
Kateri1 chapter 10 . 5/18
Absolutely amazing. Loved this
Tai-ke-ai chapter 1 . 3/24
This is story is so asterific!… Oh god, I think Im going to go hang myself after that horrible play on words.
How does Robin do it? Right now I feel like a total idiot.
Anyway, great ending as usual. I love that this story didn't just focus on Dick and Bruce's relationship but Wally's too. I am also immensely grateful you keep the heroes true to their character from the tv series. Also, I love how you addressed the issue with Artemis finding out Dick knew about her dark family roots. I actually like the way it played out in your story better than the tv episode. For me the scene where Robin tells Artemis he knew and just doesn't care was way too short. Your take on the subject was much more personal which I liked.
So thanks again for writing!

P.S. This has nothing to do with your awesome ninja writing skills but everything to do that YJ fangirl (or boy, or man, or woman, or martian… lets settle with fan-sentient) that I know you are.
Don't know if you already know this but I just have to tell someone… Netflix is considering continuing YJ if they see enough support for the project. That means us fans either need to buy every dvd out there (for those who have money) or watch every episode of the show on Netflix (for those with Netflix). So please tell your family, friends, neighbors, and everybody to either buy or continually stream the tv series on Netflix so that we can get that third season!
Hang in there Wally! We'll save you!
Tai-ke-ai chapter 7 . 3/24
You are evil! But since I'm the one eating up your story like Wally at a Thanksgiving dinner what does that say about me?
Anyway, so far my reaction is … Wow.
Great plot line and twists. I will say I'm starting to realize you really like these kidnappings to have some, how shall I put it, 'close to home betrayals.' I'm not complaining or anything (it certainly adds drama) its just something I've noticed.
Anyway thanks for (as always) making a great story that has me ravenously moving to the next chapter… and the next, and the next, and the- you get the idea.
Robbie chapter 10 . 3/2
This was incredible. I loved it. You're an excellent writer.
Adrianna Agray chapter 10 . 2/19
Awesome story: ) I loved reading it : ) happy ending
Nightmare in between chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Fantastic story, really. This had everything I love in spades. Dick in peril, daddybats, drama and fluff. I really enjoyed the role Wally played towards the end as well.
Nightmare in between chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
That conversation between Bruce and Dick while he was trapped in the grave was so sad given the circumstances. And I really enjoyed how the team discovered that Dick was Robin. It was different, something I haven't seen in fanfiction before.
Nightmare in between chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
You are evil! Buried alive? *shudders* Poor Dick. Incredible chapter, really incredible.
Nightmare in between chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Lovely little bit of humour at the opening of this chapter to offset the drama of the previous two. Watching Wally and Artemis argue is usually rather fun.
Nightmare in between chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I like that we got to see both perspectives on the ransom call in this chapter.
Nightmare in between chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh Lord, this is some start to the story! Only one chapter in and Dick's been kidnapped!
Cutie0612 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I loved it do much and I want someone to right a book about fluffy moments
Cutie0612 chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Finally dick is out of that coffin and he is going to live