Reviews for Charades
X4uth0r chapter 10 . 6/22
I really liked this! Characters were on point, writing was fantastic, and the angst/fluff made for a great read! Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 10 . 6/19
This was a wonderful, action and emotionally packed story. I really liked the focus on Wally and Dick's friendship, as well as the focus on Bruce as a father. All wonderfully woven together.
This was really good.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 3/4
aawwwww wally and dick moment me love it :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 3/4
aawwww the feels 3 the feels man!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 3/4
what the hell nooozzzz JASON COME ONE WE GOT PEOPLE TO KIll... why you kill my already broken heart that i thought could not break anymore TTTT the feels POOR BIRD! I SHALL KILL THEM FOR YOU MY BABY BIRD! JASON LETS GO!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 3/4
creats a portal and drags jason todd redhoood out. LETS GO KILL US SOME BAD GUYS! I got a sniper gun jason got one two we get lock on them and bang! there dead! no more hurting the bird! glares... heheh i got wally and Roy in on it too... grins... welcome to your death bad guys! HAHAH!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 5 . 2/20
I love it when people do the research! Thank you!
Star-The-Writer chapter 10 . 2/18
I love this so much that words can't tell
Bright Anarchy chapter 10 . 1/5
This was awesome. I liked the way you portrayed Wally's struggle to help and keep secrets when secrets are really something he's terrible at.
chimaerakitten chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love it. Perfection.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Great story! I really liked Robin's little talk with Artemis at the end.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
This story is so great :) thank you for writing it!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
You should write a follow-up about the results of the kidnapping. Like claustrophobia, nightmares, and ptsd and how the team helps him. You don't have to if you don't want to. Just an idea.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 8/5/2016