Reviews for Charades
Pixicorn chapter 10 . 6/29/2021
This is so goood 3
Unusually.Curious chapter 10 . 5/1/2021
This is the 3rd time I'm reading this story, I've come back to it twice on my journey to read more angst because it's just so damn good. And that last chapter? Ugh. SO cute.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2021
Wow this is so good I really like it
Michael chapter 7 . 3/11/2021
ok but after hes rescued i really hope you dont pull a criminal minds and have him be addicted to that drug. bc that would be bad. and i would hate you forever :)
Michael chapter 5 . 3/11/2021
wait a minute...
in the movie Sicario: Day of the Soldado, there was a kidnapping plot of a 13 year old as well. with another mexican cartel. coincidence? i think not
ngl imma rewatch that movie its pretty good
Michael chapter 5 . 3/11/2021
id just like to say that batman does not need to "explain" how he knew it was jonah. hes the worlds greatest detective AND he doesnt have to explain himself to anyone, its not like hes deputized
Michael chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
i almost feel bad for these guys ngl
bruce is going to rip them to shreds
aqp.gerencia chapter 10 . 8/13/2020
Definitivamente me gusto, felicitaciones por tu historia
ammstar11 chapter 10 . 11/3/2019
Nothing like an emotional rollercoster to get you through life
mcatinez chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
the feeling the aster thing was genius and a great fucking ending to this story lmao. you continuously hit me with the feels every chapter so thanks for that. and idk man i suck at words but this made me extremely happy. especially when you explored all the relationships between the characters: bruce/dick, flash/dick, flash/artemis, supes/batman etc idk it's super fun to read.
Lmb111514 chapter 10 . 7/28/2019
I really enjoyed this story, seeing the emotional relationship between dick and Bruce, something that I love to read and see but don’t get exposed to often enough. I loved how everything played out in the end!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2018
I've read this more than once and I love it every. Single. Time.
Krismaril chapter 10 . 8/9/2018
Believe me ir not I am here 'cause a comment in Pinterest.
AND I LOVED IT! Thanks for making this story
Ice chapter 10 . 8/4/2018
This was so good and so sweet. Ur a fantastic writer.
Louey06 chapter 10 . 6/1/2018
This was great! You kept everyone very in character and I loved all tbeir interactions. OI especially loved Wally and Bruce's worry over Dick. They were so sweet and worried, it broke my heart. Very nice story, I really enjoyed it.