Reviews for Charades
Just so you know chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Yay! What a nice surprise - a brand new story from you! Awesome start, right into action and intrigue, I'm so looking forward for more! Great job!
Alexis Dodson chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Kyaa! I know it's not a sequel to Volatile, but I'm totally looking forward to this XD You have a good, solid start that already gets you asking questions and hanging on for more, so I can tell this is gonna be good. Awesome job, I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!
kathawk chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Dramatic! I really enjoy your writing!

Keep it up
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
O_O wow! this is great! and a little bit of a cliffhanger, but it's great! Post soon!
fvhardy chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
okay, best morning ever, I log in and there's a new story from Black Friar! I LOVE the way you write Dick and Bruce, and I am so excited to see where you take this. Fantastic start, especially how it ended it, my heart was just thumping! These kidnappers are pretty orgainsed, aren't they?
Gnine chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wheee, great start, looking forward to more! Sooon, hopefully! _
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
ahh poor dick!
great story so far! ive read a few "dick gets kidnapped now batman sends the yj team out to save him an wally is the only friend who knows his identity"-fics before, but most were short and kind of the same story pretty much. lol but i like your writing style and ideas-so im really looking forward to your take on this prompt! :-)
Liza Cobbler chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This looks like it is going to be totally epic! I cannot wait to read more!
-Liza
Queen of Crystallopia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Eeek! Another story by the magnificent Black Friar! Got super excited when I got the email, and got even more excited when I read the summary. And you didn't disappoint! It's a great start to an awesome story. I've noticed that quite a few Dick Grayson kidnapped stories are so random; they don't supply any backdrop, reasoning, or planning at all, so it is very refreshing to see how much thought you put into this. As usual, your characterization is spot on. I love Bruce/Dick interactions, especially the way you write them. This promises to be an intense and fabulous story, and I look forward to seeing Wally's POV! I love his and Robin's friendship in YJ. They are so hilarious! I anxiously await the next chapter. :)
mixxi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oww snap this story is hot :D i love it
FanFicReader25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Gulp :{
I'm not sure if I want this to continue or not... just kidding, more please!
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
0.0 HOLY SHIZNIGHTS! THIS IS AWESOME! UPDATE SOOOONNNN! I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE THIS STORY ALREADY! XD LOVE the Bruce/Dick bonding and I really hope there is MORE of it in future chappies *hint hint, wink wink* & hurt/comfort moments between the two as well! Love love LOVE this story, UPDATE SOON! :)
Blue Torpedo chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AWESOME! Hey, are you goin to bring Jason Into the story, cuz you know. In your last story Jason became his bodyguard. Just askin
Xenitha chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ooooh! Great start for a kidnap story! Wonderful cliffhanger (dammit). So, we gonna see a really obsessive Batman running the team? Cool! When's the next chapter, huh?
Karategurl13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012