Reviews for Charades
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
aawwww the feels 3 the feels man!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
what the hell nooozzzz JASON COME ONE WE GOT PEOPLE TO KIll... why you kill my already broken heart that i thought could not break anymore TTTT the feels POOR BIRD! I SHALL KILL THEM FOR YOU MY BABY BIRD! JASON LETS GO!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
creats a portal and drags jason todd redhoood out. LETS GO KILL US SOME BAD GUYS! I got a sniper gun jason got one two we get lock on them and bang! there dead! no more hurting the bird! glares... heheh i got wally and Roy in on it too... grins... welcome to your death bad guys! HAHAH!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
I love it when people do the research! Thank you!
Star-The-Writer chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
I love this so much that words can't tell
Bright Anarchy chapter 10 . 1/5/2017
This was awesome. I liked the way you portrayed Wally's struggle to help and keep secrets when secrets are really something he's terrible at.
chimaerakitten chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love it. Perfection.
TimeturnerJay chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Great story! I really liked Robin's little talk with Artemis at the end.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
This story is so great :) thank you for writing it!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
You should write a follow-up about the results of the kidnapping. Like claustrophobia, nightmares, and ptsd and how the team helps him. You don't have to if you don't want to. Just an idea.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
H/C factor 10. Rating 10/10
FandomDrunk chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
Nice work! Loving it!
Kateri1 chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
Absolutely amazing. Loved this
n0t0k chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is story is so asterific!… Oh god, I think Im going to go hang myself after that horrible play on words.
How does Robin do it? Right now I feel like a total idiot.
Anyway, great ending as usual. I love that this story didn't just focus on Dick and Bruce's relationship but Wally's too. I am also immensely grateful you keep the heroes true to their character from the tv series. Also, I love how you addressed the issue with Artemis finding out Dick knew about her dark family roots. I actually like the way it played out in your story better than the tv episode. For me the scene where Robin tells Artemis he knew and just doesn't care was way too short. Your take on the subject was much more personal which I liked.
So thanks again for writing!

P.S. This has nothing to do with your awesome ninja writing skills but everything to do that YJ fangirl (or boy, or man, or woman, or martian… lets settle with fan-sentient) that I know you are.
Don't know if you already know this but I just have to tell someone… Netflix is considering continuing YJ if they see enough support for the project. That means us fans either need to buy every dvd out there (for those who have money) or watch every episode of the show on Netflix (for those with Netflix). So please tell your family, friends, neighbors, and everybody to either buy or continually stream the tv series on Netflix so that we can get that third season!
Hang in there Wally! We'll save you!
n0t0k chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
You are evil! But since I'm the one eating up your story like Wally at a Thanksgiving dinner what does that say about me?
Anyway, so far my reaction is … Wow.
Great plot line and twists. I will say I'm starting to realize you really like these kidnappings to have some, how shall I put it, 'close to home betrayals.' I'm not complaining or anything (it certainly adds drama) its just something I've noticed.
Anyway thanks for (as always) making a great story that has me ravenously moving to the next chapter… and the next, and the next, and the- you get the idea.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »