Reviews for Charades
Robbie chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
This was incredible. I loved it. You're an excellent writer.
Adrianna Agray chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Awesome story: ) I loved reading it : ) happy ending
Nightmare in between chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Fantastic story, really. This had everything I love in spades. Dick in peril, daddybats, drama and fluff. I really enjoyed the role Wally played towards the end as well.
Nightmare in between chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
That conversation between Bruce and Dick while he was trapped in the grave was so sad given the circumstances. And I really enjoyed how the team discovered that Dick was Robin. It was different, something I haven't seen in fanfiction before.
Nightmare in between chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
You are evil! Buried alive? *shudders* Poor Dick. Incredible chapter, really incredible.
Nightmare in between chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Lovely little bit of humour at the opening of this chapter to offset the drama of the previous two. Watching Wally and Artemis argue is usually rather fun.
Nightmare in between chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I like that we got to see both perspectives on the ransom call in this chapter.
Nightmare in between chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh Lord, this is some start to the story! Only one chapter in and Dick's been kidnapped!
Cutie0612 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I loved it do much and I want someone to right a book about fluffy moments
Cutie0612 chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Finally dick is out of that coffin and he is going to live
Cutie0612 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Well at least that guy regrets the kidnapping but dick isn't safe at home yet I still loved this chapter
Cutie0612 chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
I loved that except why is it that bad things have to happen to good people and in Dick and Bruce's case they are really good people
jcselby chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
love it
midnightstars12 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Awsome! I loved the story line but I'm picking up something on your story's here, robin getting put on drugs and almost passing way when he gets kidnapped, 2 story's include that, robin feeling over emotional, 2 story have that and robin almost losing his innocence. But I'm not complaining! The more angst the merrier! I like them all thoe, the more pain robin feels the better the recovery witch means a better story! Call me twisted but I love them!
feelingtheaster9145 chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
I FREAKING ABSOLITELY LOVE THIS STORY. it has the perfect amount of fluff and action and the way it's written is just pure genius. I love the daddybats and the team bonding and the picture from the last chapter. It's absolutely perfect. I have read this at least 7 times through and it never gets old.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »