Reviews for Adventure
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Lol If Ryoga was allergic to oranges... all hell would break loose XD
3j4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hello
This fic is sooooo cuuuute, I love it!
Have a good day
3j4
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I just love this little one shot! It's just so cuteeeeeee!

Heheh. Ryoga is such an awesome brother! I just love when he gets protective of Ryoma. And I thought it was so cute when Ryoma asked him if they could go on another adventure. I was just like, "Awww, how cute."

And we all know that Ryoga said yes. Hehehe.

I really like this and I can totally see this happening in the manga/anime.

Keep up the good work!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
:D
pansyandy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
too cute
TarundoruSlap chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I find it cute how Ryoma addresses himself as 'Ryo-tan.' It reminds of Atobe and his 'Ore-sama' but cuter.
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ha-ha, awww little Ryoma is just so adorable 3... and yes Ryoga. You will have plenty of time to have your orange-feast when Ryoma turns about twelve (...if not younger...) and doesn't want much to do with you so... I would spend as much time with him now as you can P.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
asdfghjkl ADORABLE OMG BROTHERLY LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND SUNSHINE IS WHAT THIS STORY IS MADE OF! 3
Leanne chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Sorry, sent the previous review before I was done by accident. As I said, too cute for words! I loved, loved, LOVED the 'Ryo - TAN' not chan! That's even cuter! Then of course the one thing that could get cute little Ryo-tan upset, WOULD be Karu! SO CUTE! And the protective Ryoga! AWESOME! Sorry, majorly fan girling here, and this is like the third time I've read this! I can't believe how few people have reviewed! This is one of my favorites of yours! It just makes me all warm and fuzzy! Wow, I've used the '!' a lot! I'm usually pretty calm, but this just shows how much I love this fic! I loved Ryoma getting all excited about hanging out with Ryoga, I was like that as a kid too, I'm the youngest of 3. The image of little Ryo, first, all teary, lip quivering, then all big eyed excited, at the prospect of going on an adventure with his aniki, then the giggling, were all just too precious! Then them holding hands! KYYAA! SO CUTE! Ahem, sorry. As I said, love the story! But I'll stop gushing and rambling now. Thank you for writing this! Have. A great day! - Leanne
Leanne chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ok that was too cute for words!
CorNuts chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is unbearably CUTE!
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I was squealing all the way at the utter adorableness and cuteness of this fic. And I'm horribly touched that I see this protective Ryoga here as well. It's smile-worthy that this reflects Ryoga in the new OVA. Wonderfully done.
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
AWWWWWW THE FULFFINESS! O/O OMG! AMAZING!
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OMT I am dying under the load of cute adorability...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012