Reviews for I Know You Care
Converse chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Love the story and I like how you put the song in like that, you mixed a beautiful song with a beautiful story perfectly.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Oh my gosh, that's so cute! Please do write more Fimogen fanfics! I love your writing. Very well detailed. Keep it up!
juliet1219 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
great story, I hope that they end up together in the end though, can't wait for ch 5 :D
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Well, it took them a little longer, but Fimogen could not be denied. LOL Plotwise, I loved this fic. The way they found their way back to each other was beautiful. What I didn't like was how jumbled together the dialogue was. At times it was difficult to figure out who was saying what since there was no break between the speakers. Basically, it isn't the dialogue itself, just the way it's set up. I'll use the final exchange to demonstrate what I mean.

"You couldn't be farther from the truth Imogen," Fiona took a step towards the younger girl, "I didn't call you because I wanted to prove to myself that I moved here for my career…and not for someone. Not for you." Imogen was no longer looking at the ground; instead she was looking at Fiona with eyes that she couldn't quite read. "I have never stopped thinking about you. No matter where I was, who I was with, or what was going on in my life, you were always in my head," Fiona continued, "I guess I just need to know if you will try this with me. See what happens if we are actually together. Properly together…because I don't think I can wait anymore."
It seemed like they stood in silence for hours as Fiona waited for a response. Imogen took another step towards Fiona, "Do you know how long I have waited to hear that from you?" Imogen placed her hands on the back of Fiona's neck.
"Really?" Fiona questioned.
"Really," Imogen replied, before she leaned forward and captured Fiona's lips with her own. Fiona wrapped her arms around Imogen's waist, and they stayed like that for quite some time, kissing each other like they had been waiting to for years, because well, they had.

Okay, that may not be the perfect example (because I'm still in the process of learning myself), but I hope that helps.
Anyhow, thanks for writing a wonderfully plotted story and I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I love your writing. I really want to know what's going to happen next with Fiona. Like how she's going to react when Imogen sees her. She should like accidentally bump into Imogen somewhere, haha. But great writing. Can't wait til you upload the next chapter! Hopefully soon, maybe tomorrow? :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Just call her! Please give us chapter 5, the suspense is killing me...
Hey, how about the other girl?
SkyscrapersAndStreetlights chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Awesome As Always! Update Soon!
juliet1219 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
this story is awesome, chapter 4?
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I hope Fiona chose TO over NYC so she could be closer to Imogen. More please.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I need to know where she's going, pleaaaase!
juliet1219hotma chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
this story is awesome, please give us chapter 3 :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Omg, I need to know what happens next!
lili chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
i hope fiona have a girlfriend in college and see jealous imogen
hockeydegrassi chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
you are an awesome writer, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The suspense is killing me. Pls write some more...