Reviews for Local Attractions
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Again, THANK YOU! this story os so great it has everything and its so true to character. Thank you keep writing.
Fury Seven Kerrigan chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I really rather enjoyed this, and I'll admit that I was glad when it worked out for Hoshi and Malcolm in the end. I hope you're planning on doing some more in the future.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Yippee, it took them long enough to get there! I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Hurrah! You had me worried for a while. But it's certainly looking more hopeful now! :D
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Awww! Oh, you can't leave it here!

Though there may still be problems with this relationship, I think. That 'unfinished business' may yet rear its head. I shall await further developments in hope!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Talk about a tangled web! Hoshi should be very careful of cornering Malcolm when he's in this mood; he's too liable to lash out. And she hasn't been very diplomatic in dealing with him, so he'd probably feel she really isn't in the best position for telling him what to do. Another excellent chapter, it's really keeping me engrossed!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
A perfectly credible development, and you've portrayed it extremely well. I can actually see this happening in my mind's eye from the way you write it, which is always the hallmark of excellent writing in my opinion - that you make the scene live. Well done.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Whoa, this is not supposed to happen! Hoshi, get your head together IMMEDIATELY!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I really like your Hoshi: she's gutsy and realistic and self confident. And I think Malcolm needs to notice how well she understands him. Whether he realises it or not, he needs someone's acceptance. This Hoshi is strong enough to offer him that.

Very well written indeed, you capture the characters marvellously.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Hmm. I can see that Tarquin materializing in the way he did would be pretty damned creepy for Hoshi - I'm not at all surprised that she's still a bit freaked out by it.

And I'm even less surprised that the 'comfort' has turned into something else ... though whether they'll be able to keep it as a 'one-off' remains very much to be seen!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
An intriguing start. I'll be very interested to watch where this one goes.

There was a lot of potential material in 'Extinction', and I'm glad you're running with it. At a guess, an experience like that would leave a lot more behind than skin and stomach problems.

Not so sure about following if and when you move into the slash element, but we'll see how it goes! :)