Reviews for No need to say goodbye
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 4/21
LOL I really liked that. I love Sue Sylvester, and I love you for writing her so perfectly in this. I agree there is definitely not enough Sue out there.
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 3/23
I just adored Sue's point of view because she really did care about her girls she just was bad with showing emotion. I figured at least one of Quinn's family members would recognize Rachel as the girl Quinn was in love with. Santana and Brittany were cute and funny as usual. I really loved how you ended this it gives just enough so it's stil a happy ending with possibilities.
Friday Queen chapter 1 . 3/1
I realy like the relationship between Quinn and Sue, thank you for writing this story because it's the way I like :D !

The part of the hospital should be like that in the show o_O

Yeah, your fic is amazing ;)
ServeMeTheSky chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I loved all of this, especially Santana's 'my ship is so canon!' right at the end!
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awesome cute an beautiful thank you :)
Papua chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
" y ship is so canon" yes.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yay! Loved it!
paulita0814 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i love this! Sue its awsome! and the faberry storys like this always make me smile :)
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow your characterisation of Sue is just the perfect combination of glee Sue plus all those little extra quirks that RIB don't tell us-you could totally write her lines;) And we get to see her soft side, which is kinda rare you know? I really love the details in this story-how Sue knew Quinn from when she was little and the hakuna matata performance (lol!) to the eavesdropping of their conversation, and how Sue could see Quinn smiling when she found out Rachel didn't marry Finn.

I feel like this is how the show *should* have dealt with it after the accident-Rachel sticking by Quinn's side more and them ending up together (not like what's happening currently in season 4-yeah, not going there lol!). So once again, please replace RIB cos I think you'd do a much, much better job!

Oh and that hidden mean girls reference about Sue's office? Plain awesomeness! Yeah, this is a lovely little yarn. Such a wonderful read, I like your writing style a lot:-D
The Accident Experiment chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You did a really good job on this story, I like it alot!
I also really liked that little speech Rachel said to Quinn when she told her 'I love you'.
For some reason it reminded me of another speech but from Spike to Buffy in BtVS. I wonder why? ;-)
Anderson chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Mate, I really like your story.

It's great to see how the progression of Quinn and Rachel's
relationship goes, and I love that you didn't just dive-bomb them
together in nano seconds like some fics do.
It has a good progression and I love the ending.

Keep up the good work.
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hahaha "MY SHIP IS SO CANON" Love it! Brilliant story, romantic, sweet AND funny
iTyncWithReality chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i haven't read the story but i absolutely love the thumbnail picture. hehehehehehehehehhe
bearblue chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was awesome. Thank you.
Finnish and PROUD chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this story... And that part where you used spikes line in buffy season 7 episode 20 was brilliant