Reviews for No need to say goodbye
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/14
Awesome cute an beautiful thank you :)
Papua chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
" y ship is so canon" yes.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yay! Loved it!
paulita0814 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i love this! Sue its awsome! and the faberry storys like this always make me smile :)
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow your characterisation of Sue is just the perfect combination of glee Sue plus all those little extra quirks that RIB don't tell us-you could totally write her lines;) And we get to see her soft side, which is kinda rare you know? I really love the details in this story-how Sue knew Quinn from when she was little and the hakuna matata performance (lol!) to the eavesdropping of their conversation, and how Sue could see Quinn smiling when she found out Rachel didn't marry Finn.

I feel like this is how the show *should* have dealt with it after the accident-Rachel sticking by Quinn's side more and them ending up together (not like what's happening currently in season 4-yeah, not going there lol!). So once again, please replace RIB cos I think you'd do a much, much better job!

Oh and that hidden mean girls reference about Sue's office? Plain awesomeness! Yeah, this is a lovely little yarn. Such a wonderful read, I like your writing style a lot:-D
The Accident Experiment chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You did a really good job on this story, I like it alot!
I also really liked that little speech Rachel said to Quinn when she told her 'I love you'.
For some reason it reminded me of another speech but from Spike to Buffy in BtVS. I wonder why? ;-)
Anderson chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Mate, I really like your story.

It's great to see how the progression of Quinn and Rachel's
relationship goes, and I love that you didn't just dive-bomb them
together in nano seconds like some fics do.
It has a good progression and I love the ending.

Keep up the good work.
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hahaha "MY SHIP IS SO CANON" Love it! Brilliant story, romantic, sweet AND funny
iTyncWithReality chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i haven't read the story but i absolutely love the thumbnail picture. hehehehehehehehehhe
bearblue chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was awesome. Thank you.
Finnish and PROUD chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this story... And that part where you used spikes line in buffy season 7 episode 20 was brilliant
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Love this. I also loved you Sue helps Faberry fanfic. These two were just too perfect and cute :) Then Santana shipping Faberry XD Total and complete love for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved it!
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
The amount of awesome rainbows and everything in between at the end of this made me avert my face, throw up my hands and utter out "Oh holy fucking jegus on a stick." This is incredible. It's lengthy and filling with realism that the Glee's canon graduation lacked. This is so many shades of spectacular I want to just fangasm over it's incredibility. I think you threw off my emotional reign when
"Santana Lopez: MY SHIP IS SO CANON!
Quinn Fabray: … Santana, I think you have a problem.
Santana Lopez: I don't have a problem. After all these years everything is Faberry and nothing hurts.
You and 13 others like this."

Make that 14 others, cause I like this. So much like. Well done Cracon.

And Brittany's Jolly Rancher in an ashtray comment, gah, I hope you're proud of yourself because that should be freaking canon. Is it? It should be. You're fabulous.

P.S. Your Display Picture is priceless.
oppisitesattract chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I crying as i type this faberry everlasting