Reviews for With Great Power
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Badass Paton is badass.
OH MY GOD THE FEEEEELLLLS.
September Samstar chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
oh my gosh, the feelings pouring off this story. I've only read the first book in this series, but I really like Paton with Julia. And this story was amazing with them ;) good job!
Piko Niko chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
You need to become an author. It's one of the best fanfics I've seen.
Me Again chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It's AustralianWallaby. This was so...dark. And deep. Like a trench. A beautiful trench, at that. It was awesome...emphasis on 'awe.' This was absolutely brilliant in the best way. Very emotional. Mind-blowing. I loved this so so so MUCH. This is what's great about Paton Yewbeam, he's just so darn...intriguing. You portray him so wonderfully.
xXThe Painted LadyXx chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was awesome! I might even say your best yet. :) I can't even explain what was so great about because I honestly loved every bit of it. And I wanted to comment on this before but I didn't have a review to tack it onto, I love that you changed your icon to Rumple! He is my favorite character in Once Upon a Time and it's good to know I'm not the only one that likes the Rumple/Belle thing. I'm glad to see that they somewhat inspired you and look at the magic you created. :D You seriously made my evening right here.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
absolutely wonderful. dark, beautiful, sweet. lovely.