Reviews for The Language of Flowers
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/21
I can't understand why the Slytherin parents are fussing so; their children were only dumped out of the castle into the middle of a battleground because Pansy couldn't keep her mouth shut. Gee. And if I recall correctly, Gregory Goyle died in the middle of Fiendfyre..(the slug on the Hogwarts Express was several years in the past). If some of the dead students are haunting her, they're not doing it very hard. Besides, nobody ever liked Severus anyway-I'm surprised Minerva even remembered he was dead, or cared.

However, I like Minerva much better when Kingsley does his wooing. It's spirited, lovely, and obviously quite effective.

Yay Minerva and Kingsley!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/21
This is a fast moving chapter (though for a little while I thought Snape had been left out. After all, he wasn't mentioned as a member of the Order till all the fuss over Sirius. What a pity that Minerva never heard Sirius whine about never getting to kill him-or perhaps she did, and thought it should have happened that way after Dumbledore's death).

Oh, Amelia; she went out like a Bones. Shai Dorsai.

And Alastor, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/21
Wonderful beginning. This is heartbreaking and delightful all at the same time-Moody, Kingsley, and Minerva orbit around each other, while Amelia draws away and Finn grows closer.

Well done, and I look forward to the rest.
skyz chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
A paring I'd never have pictured, but you did them justice and convinced me. I really enjoyed this. All of the background and their past relationships and how it all led them to the present, grieving, but willing to look to the future, perhaps together. I loved this and you did such a great job. Thank you.
ProperT chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I like these stories you do where there's an established MM/AM relationship and somehow in the end it all works out with a Min and Kings, it makes for excellent reading. Thanks for writing this! :D