Reviews for Clocks
what-madness-this-is chapter 1 . 5/23
I don't know what it is about this story, but every time I read it (I keep coming back, for some reason), the ending just punches me in the gut. Sometimes it's in a way that feels like everything's going to be okay, because the clocks will have each other and Lovino will always remember Antonio. Sometimes it makes me want to cry because it's an ending of something but that reminder will always be around and it's a reminder that nothing is permanent no matter how hard we wish and hope. Just... A beautifully written piece, with the character dynamics down pat and anew idea behind it that can be read a little differently each time. Bravo.
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Okay, when I scrolled down the page to continue reading, I saw the last couple of lines on accident and my heart stopped for a millisecond and I almost started crying. Thank goodness that it didn't end with Antonio dead because that would have broken my heart. Phew. I do like the ending, though (you know, once I actually figured out what was going on) and I kind of want to know if they ever say each other again.
Allers3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Bravo, I'm now shipping clocks. Wow, that whole idea was... really sad, and beautiful, and Lovino's input, and just. This was amazing okay. I loved it, the simplicity and the deepness and everything. Awesome job, and keep writing!

Anonymous fangir chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is sad and happy in a is epic. I loved ,this is awesome!imma reccomend this to my friend!
Resha04 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is so beautiful and melancholic and somehow, sad. It's sweet of how Antonio and Romano kept meeting, and their conversation is always kind of funny, the way Antonio is always happy and Romano's snarky comments.
I really really wonder about what really happens. Antonio goes back to Spain, is it the end for both of them? If that's the case, it is very realistic I think. People meet everyday, and they part everyday as well. It always happens. And for me it's somehow bittersweet.

Thank you for this beautiful fic. It makes me feel melancholic and solemn and sad, but I'm glad I read this :) Maybe I'll re-read this to find out what happen
RixOhara chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Its diffeerent, I like it. Could use a little more detail, But other than that i really loved this story :) Keep writing! :D
5star101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
...Oh man, that was a mind blowing moment. No kidding. Wow, that is beautiful, and I kind of hope to see what happened to Antonio...I guess Antonio is the clock that eventually breaks down? Sadly, for me I can't see the spamano in this, unless its one sided for Antonio, which I can sort of see. Sort of. But its so sad, but I still love it! It seems very bittersweet at the end. I'm too lazy to log in but the name I put up is my username!