Reviews for A Fine Night of Firsts
Clary chapter 5 . 3/14
(Yes my name is actually clary)
OMFG.
You are my new favorite writer on .
I LOVE YOU.
This was SOOOOOOOOO amazing!
AHHHH!
I was totally screaming through the whole story!
OMG
I'm TOTALLY sharing you to my friends and reading/reviewing your other stories!
I am a girl of many fandoms!:)
I'm gonna copy your link to my clipboard and totally share you on Instagram also!
(Clary a.k.a killed_by_fandoms on Instagram!)
rearviewxmirrors chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Great story!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Love it!
twotoe chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
The scenes between Clary and Jace were pretty good. I love the two of them, and I love their interactions. I didn't think Jace's experiences as he described them making much sense. Two quick hit and run one night stands don't typically give a guy the experience in sex that you had him display. His actions with oral sex and her g spot in foreplay and even his control and patience a little bit seemed the skills that a more experienced lover would have. It was nice to read, but it would have been more believable if his really lack of experience wasn't explained as it was. It made me do a big 'huh'? Just not mentioning it and just letting us assume would have worked better or else given him a slightly bigger number, but stressing not a particular number of 'times.' Two quick hit and run literally times wasn't very believable.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
"Simon's ability to make her forget how to make intelligible sentences astounded her." Intelligible is not a word FYI.
other than that, I loved it
Beautiful-Warriors chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Pretty good!
Beautiful-Warriors chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
At the beginning, jace just seemed ... needy? Not romantic.
Beautiful-Warriors chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
So I just don't get the whole guys-virginity. Like, there is no real difference other than bragging rights. Any guys wanna correct me? .

And the 'there would be nothing up Alecs ass unless he wanted it ' line just made be laugh so damnable hard.
Jace'smango713 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Great! I thought It was really good, great smut! Lol I'm glad it had all the characters and yeah.. I liked it alot (y)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Super steamy. Super cute ending. Superb spelling and grammar. Really liked it. Nice job
SimpsonSortia chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Brilliant. It was so fluent and easy to read, it definitely does feel like it could easily be a part of the series. Your characterisation was spot on and your writing style feels very natural. Your pacing and plot-line is perfect.

Looking forward to reading the rest!
imagination evilwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i love it!
amagic2u chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
SEXY
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was damn hot! Loved it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Worm in the Apple chapter 3 . 3/21/2013