Reviews for A Fine Night of Firsts
Hah! Pretty little minds. I’m not even a teenager yet and I know more then my cousins who are in college! It all started with the books. And twilight ;)!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Superb
Anonymus chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Loved it...often the fanfics dont follow the actuall story but this one did so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
You were doing so well then said you were homophobic. Gay marriage is the same as straight just two dudes or two women. Love is love.
uh chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
maybe you shouldn't have written gay smut if you're so homophobic?
i mean, you won't even properly acknowledge your friend's relationship with a guy, but you write about a pair of guys... dating... and having sex

just saying...
r chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
I would love to read a fic the night Magnus mentions. When he took Alec's virginity.
person chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
it was pretty nice, but one thing the "by the angel" bit get repetitive and somewhat irritating. like heck if i was simon continuously hearing that would turn me off. nah maybe its just me.
Narnia chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This was so hot thank you well done
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
In sex Ed I learned that jace is an exemptional jackass.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Ok I have one comment in all the smuts I read jace is a man whore
keeleyta14 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
YAAS
Belle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Really liked izzy and I loved simon, this was really good
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Pretty good. I would like to see how jace and clary progress as they get more comfortable.
The Speedy arsenal chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I support homosexual reflationships, but yeah, I agree, it is a little weird to write them. But this is a really good story, well, you know, in its own way. But, thanks for writing this!
~