Reviews for Signs and Portents: Partners
ArkhamKnight chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nice job fleshing out their history and relationship dynamic. Very well-written too.
Laura chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
thanks for the effort! I'D love to read more stories of you!
garnet86 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was an amazing, wonderful story! Although a lot of stories have already been written about this before, your story seems unique because of your writing skill and the way you portray the characters. Really well done -I hope you'll write more for this pairing :)
blueincandescence chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is really great, I have a ton of favorite lines:

Poverty is a bitch that chews you up, spits you out, and then comes back for seconds.

"You've never hidden who you are." "I use up all my subtlety breaking into places I'm not supposed to go in.

He was undergoing a density shift that was fascinating to watch.

"Don't step on her tail. I have to stay here with her."

He stilled and looked into her eyes. "You're not cover, Selina. This is," he paused searching for the right word. "This is more. This is real." - I love, love this one because it was effortless to picture/hear BaleBruce say this.

Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed it.
Team Damon chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Omg you made Bruce's hair black. I'm dead. Dead, I tell you.

Loved this :D especially loved your use of different lines from the movies (even stupid Rachel's line of "don't make me your one hope for a normal life" - hate her, but love what you did there :D). Would love to see a continuation. Or more oneshots. Maybe ones where his hair is still dyed black. :D dunno why but I'm loving that visual. Heehee! :D
Mer chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was a fantastic post-movie scenario. I hope you will write more on their lives after the movie...
savingpeople chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
CUTE!

I like that you have them going back to Wayne Manor to spend the night together. There's a lot of symbolism in that.

Birdboy. That reads very Comic!Catwoman-like.

I enjoyed reading your take on how Bruce and Selina would have handled the aftermath of the bomb going off and getting to Florence. You write very well and filled in those gaps nicely :)
chipsnopotatoes chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Terrific story. Love their banter. And yes, partners.
Landscaper01AccountDeactivated chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved this! Gotta say I actually laughed out loud at what Selina did to Blake. But overall I loved how you mixed the sarcasm and sentiment with Bruce and Selina. A perfect blend of the two. Nice job!