Reviews for I don't want you to go
Chloe chapter 2 . 1/5
OMFG! Amazing! You like deserve a hug for being awesome. *hugs*

And BTW bonus points for being named Chloe
Rosemary Jane chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Love it!
pat4pat chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Can't wait for some more Myrnin Claire action! ;)
Kelsea chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I like it, but it really isn't something that Claire would do in my opinion. Claire knows that Mrynin feels that way, but she didn't know that he loved her util he kissed her.
Sassan chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Update soon! Update soon!
Sassan chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Cliffhanger! Can't wait for what's next.

Also, love "The Incident"
Sassan chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
You have better writing technique than 95% of the people that populate this site. I'm so glad I found you. Also, I like where your story is going :)
Sassan chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Delicious.
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Not just reviewing to avoid catty vengeance! This, though short, was a brilliant chapter, and I'm thrilled that you've updated. Completely, inordinately thrilled, because there are precious few good stories that are regularly updated on this site, and yours is one of them. So please update soon, because that was a cliff hanger, and it was terribly mean of you to finish on that.

:D
jjrw1998 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
OMG, short, but fairly sweet? And I love the cat's face, it reminds me slightly of church. So, yeah, update soonish, because I'm just festering here at the moment
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Cool, I love Myrnin's line about not being able to handle being without Claire. :) And I liked Oliver's part, too!
Immortal-sassy-ward-shipper chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
update soon please,
love this story,
longer chapter next time please,
pretty please,
and please, please
P.L.E.A.S.E,
update soon with claire and myrnin action,
p.s love the oliver bit
XxLost-In-The-EchoxX chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
update
jjrw1998 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
well...that escalated quickly. but, in a good way :) I really liked the way you wrote it, but IT WASN'T MICHAEL WAS IT? If it was Michael that killed her, I might just have died. Anyway, I really rather liked it- so please update quickly? :)
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter! I hope Eve's not dead...though I suppose I'll have to read and find out, haha. ;)

And on all of that: Happy belated birthday, congratulations, Thank God the Mayans were wrong, and don't worry, all of that warrents update delays. ;)