Reviews for Maybe, You'll Think of Me: A Journal of the Post-Apocalypse
Notononn chapter 59 . 7/22
I'm assuming that you have a well put together Catolog of availible and potential resources, correct? Could you at some point post that. I've been going through some ideas in my head, but I can't keep track of what's availible to you. If nothing else, you get to partake in that wonderful pillar of human ingenuity, bureaucracy. Which is certainly neseccary for you to set up before abdicating you position as dictator.
Secondly, and this is more of just minor speculation, though more intense curiosity and idle pondering. I'm sorry to say, I'm very curios to see if your children have inherited your regeneration, or even if it was a one time event with you even. This is to the point of me being hopeful to hear of it happening. With you, Sama, it is likely to involve further war with the Pale Riders. You were of course put in this universe by a ROB, and of the alternate paths, having you be fatally wounded and regenerate infront of people who highly respect you, to the point of giving you emergency powers, is the more interesting option. A single bullet is all it requires. As for your children... Sometimes life can be cruel. And in the post apocalypse, even more likely.
Though, this might be the ROB who would find humor in seeing the cruelty of the regimentation being, sadly, non-hereditary. Most humourous indeed.
I hadn't quite realized how much of my sociopathic side was showing. Hopefully everything works out. Or at the least you and those around you are capable of supporting each other and working through difficult times.
With My Regards,
Notononn
VeloxLupus chapter 59 . 6/21
I was very interested into this. It was a bit quirky, but it somehow worked. Much like Fallout 4's Settlement system.
Seriously, "holes in the roof," etc? You're some dude throwing parts together, and you think it should look perfect?
Maybe before calling Fallout 4 a S**tfest, you should experience it for yourself. The game is great, and somehow, it works. Though I must admit, the dialouge for, err, you, is a bit off.
Rant aside, this was odd, though my kind of odd. I sincerely hope you pick this back up. This had depth, much more depth than most, though you did butcher the lore a bit.
Skorchedblade chapter 59 . 4/20
This is a great story and I hope you continue the series
Akardi chapter 59 . 3/23
Hello,[REDACTED], Despot of Yellowstone and bringer of civilization, I have bit of few questions if you won't mind to answer. Did any of you folks got able to mark down a nearby vault? Any old vault would do, just got to knock on it and pray it was a control group one.

Would you kindly also note any strange blue lights, those big green eye freaks are definitely are out there, and you're going to need some good old-fashioned anti aircraft flaks, not just for those guys, but those enclave fascists vertibirds are well know for taking out entire settlements for their experiments. List any need for those flaks, I know it won't be a instant done project, ( unless you score a good prewar base with everything shiny and prepped.) just a item of note.

Now for Kelly, hey now you got awesome robotics under your belt and fantastic mechanical know how, got a project for Ya , drones, now before you think it's a hilariously oversized eye bot or even a devious miners that can create toast. Aerial unmanned Drones, as the recon bird in sky, *file of InView UAV* which we going for handheld one then go bigger when you folks get on method for jet fuel and tons of electronic circuits, ha, since you folks need to find all these vaults and scary raiders bases. This should get the needed help to plan on for those military ops & recons. If that design doesn't help, here's list of them to at least find a suitable one. *wiki of unmanned drones file*.

And now, it's time for unrelated business of culture enrichment. It's time for those pesky "avengers" or whatever named that bike gang if they're still around, to get some good old fashion patriotism, *the wild one file*

Looking forward towards your next report.
Rebel29 chapter 59 . 2/29
Because your starting to explore Yellowstone more thoroughly you may want to check out Yellowstone airport it's a couple miles up from big springs and right off of route 20. And if nothing works at least you would get a lot of walkable salvage from the technology of the planes or there metal casings. It could also be a closer asset to reach Bozeman and Missoula.
Hey, are you alive over there? Yeah? No? ... Okay.
n chapter 59 . 1/29
have you thought of makeing a blanket warmer. its a small metal box that you heat blankets in. we use it in the medical field and it would make a great luxury item/ moral booster. its the little things that make us happy.
Another comment said to put part of the settlement in the cave. Be very cautious about that. Make sure you have good ventilation, it would be bad if half of the settlement was wiped out by carbon monoxide.
Oi, is this still a thing?
IansInsane chapter 59 . 1/19
I feel bad about this, but...
I think you 'dying' and regenerating in town would be hilarious...
Church of the Holy [REDACTED] :)
Also you should look into creating another settlement, definitely.
You could base them out of cave, preferable a large system with a second entrance that could be easily hidden.
Half of the colony can be in the cave and the rest out of it. The less combat and survival necessary colonists would be in the cave where it's safer whilst the rest would be out.
Also a cave mouth would make a great choke point, along with the twist, turns, and tight spots most caves have. Best of luck!
Abyss Emperor chapter 59 . 1/16
Try stepping out of your "sanity" box and explore a little. What I mean is think of the impossible. At one point it was though impossible to have a hoarseles carriage, to fly, go underwater, all these things were thought as impossible or crazy.

But they worked, heck you even did it once before with the catapult and the uber cats. Just stop thinking like a sane guy for a minute and go all mad scientist (with Kelly she probably be better).

p.s. Do have any manga or anime, because I could get you some.

p.s.s DBZ is back as Dragon Ball Super. A new main character is a God of Destruction, 1 shot SSJ3 GOKU, and is a pudding loving cat named Lord Beerus
Gundam Chief chapter 59 . 1/12
*Sends Kelly all of the stuff she asks for. Plus a shit ton of Science Fiction shows and movies, classic and new, Big production and B-movies.*

I should note Sama that you should watch "Them!". It's actually a pretty damned good movie. It should also warn you a bit about mutant ants and how it works, should they show up. It is pretty accurate.

*Sends the Wood Craftsman Encyclopedia, Metal Crafting books on knife making, black smithing, and jewelry making, sheet metal making, tool making, and lock smithing*

I would also suggest, instead of making a car, work on Sama's idea of a Gyro-copter, or making a helicopter, or at the a plane.

Also. Kelly, since she's an expert regarding all things mechanical, here's a suggestion. Make an RC airplane, slap a camera on that thing. Whether it's one that can send live images or takes normal photos, leave that up to you. If the latter, set it up to take pics every 30 seconds and do some aerial recon. Being a park, there "should" be a lot of film around for tourists.

*Also sends all the Disney. Especially Big Hero Six. If she loves Wall-E and Eve, then she will want to actually make BayMax*

*Sends a ton of Fashion PDFs for men and women.*

*Sends a bunch of books, and links to videos on leather working.*

That's all I have so far.
KingRaven1138 chapter 59 . 1/7
You need to plan on what you plan on doing if you encounter the brotherhood of steel or other high tech groups you have some time till the Midwest brotherhood takes over or you meet the Revers the tech freaks you have till 2198 or so
n chapter 59 . 1/5
here is every hit song from 1960 to 2015. its a large file so it may take a wile to download. ...
everything from hip hop to rock and roll. tell me if you want rap i didnt include it because you can do without that hate filled crap. not all of its bad but still.
can your wife builed R2D2 if so it might be a bit useful to you. even if its just to rub the fact that you have one in are face. if someone has sent you the new star wars movie then make BB8 as well. hope your year is still going allright.

last note do you have a gathering hall or indor convention center. it would be useful during the winter months to get together and have some community building fun. a game of washers or indoor horseshoes can go a long way to makeing everyone fill less miserable.
jsrd chapter 59 . 1/6
Just read all 59 chapters so far. Enjoyed nearly every word. I hope you have many more words because I'd love to see where this goes.