Reviews for Year Zero
D.D chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
The chapter sort of got weird in the end when Diana started hitting Supes. I mean, what is up with the abuse? Didn't find it funny at all.
Exodus5 chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
This review was made after reading chapter 31 but I accidently posted a blank review for that chapter. Sorry about the mistake.

Quote form chapter 31. "It was the good old days for one group of people, Kent, rich white men, but then every age is the good old days for them."

Really? You know such a comment is racist and sexist just try replacing white with black or men with woman and try saying the same thing and see if you don't have people creating a ruckus over it. Doesn't give me a lot of respect for Cameron for saying stupid stuff like that.

Also why is Wonder Woman hitting Superman when he says something she doesn't like? She also says that she is just as strong as him while she is doing said hitting. Again if you reverse the roles it would be completely unacceptable. This is not funny it's abuse. Wonder Woman is a trained warrior and should keep her hands to herself unless she's wants to do damage.

I'm not sure where you are going with this story but Wonder Woman just seems more stuck up and violent as time goes on.
Exodus5 chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Bad, bad, bad. Diana, you need to tell these sort of things to Kal if you want to have trust... And trust making it work.
JohnTitor chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
And they lived happily ever after.

HA. Kidding. Great job, I can't wait till the next chapter. I've given up on the SM/WW pairing in comics, but I'm glad to see you're still doing a great job.
wyc7us chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
LOL. What a delightful smackfest/shouting match-turned-lovefest! Thanks.
XZanayu chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Not exactly a romantic way to tell each other I love you, but oh well. Please continue!
Berserkerofhell chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Yeash this makes me wonder why Diana wants to form a Justice League for if she's just going to smack the other heroes around. She's just not very team friendly. I cringe at Diana's Tsundere personality. Also did they really just forget about the monster they both came to fight to make love confessions? Wow I really found a lot to complain about this chapter.
Ratdogtwo chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
bruce is not going to like it when he finds out that diana figure out his secret. another great chapter. keep up the great work
Guest chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
Great update!
Phyrephly chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
...Steve's been athinkin' has he? does he really think Diana will help him get the ship off her Kal? , and maybe Steve might be thinking he could nab Diana back from him too...nasty little man he's turning out to be. I guess Barbara can bide her time...It's all going to go pear-shaped for you, Steve. Good opener, lolol...hope Henry's all right. Apart from that, loved it! ;D
Twylyte chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Looks like there are quite a few things brewing in both protagonists lives.
A good chapter, though you may want to proof read it a bit more as there are a few errors here and there, something that you normally don't have many of.
Till next time,
-Twy
XZanayu chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Why do men just assume that woman will yes to anything? Idiots! Steve won't like Diana's terms. He's a guy. They all want the cake and eat it too. Please continue!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/10/2013