Reviews for Year Zero
JohnTitor chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
And they lived happily ever after.

HA. Kidding. Great job, I can't wait till the next chapter. I've given up on the SM/WW pairing in comics, but I'm glad to see you're still doing a great job.
wyc7us chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
LOL. What a delightful smackfest/shouting match-turned-lovefest! Thanks.
XZanayu chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Not exactly a romantic way to tell each other I love you, but oh well. Please continue!
Berserkerofhell chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Yeash this makes me wonder why Diana wants to form a Justice League for if she's just going to smack the other heroes around. She's just not very team friendly. I cringe at Diana's Tsundere personality. Also did they really just forget about the monster they both came to fight to make love confessions? Wow I really found a lot to complain about this chapter.
Ratdogtwo chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
bruce is not going to like it when he finds out that diana figure out his secret. another great chapter. keep up the great work
Guest chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
Great update!
Phyrephly chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
...Steve's been athinkin' has he? does he really think Diana will help him get the ship off her Kal? , and maybe Steve might be thinking he could nab Diana back from him too...nasty little man he's turning out to be. I guess Barbara can bide her time...It's all going to go pear-shaped for you, Steve. Good opener, lolol...hope Henry's all right. Apart from that, loved it! ;D
Twylyte chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Looks like there are quite a few things brewing in both protagonists lives.
A good chapter, though you may want to proof read it a bit more as there are a few errors here and there, something that you normally don't have many of.
Till next time,
-Twy
XZanayu chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Why do men just assume that woman will yes to anything? Idiots! Steve won't like Diana's terms. He's a guy. They all want the cake and eat it too. Please continue!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Famous last words.
Egypt chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Omg. So exciting!
LowDesert chapter 30 . 4/9/2013
"Get that ship for me Trevor or your ass is fired" - I would love to see Amanda Waller get smacked upside the head!
raiha chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
while Diana should consider help recover this magical& alien items for the government,she should consider the double edged repercussions if the wrong people in government get their hands on them.
booeygirl89 chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
Just got caught up! I loved the bit from the last chapter with Bruce, Diana, and the fanny pack I can just imagine how perturbed the Batman would be about his "utility belt". I'm definitely wondering when Diana is going to get the Amazon bomb dropped on her and how her working with Steve will affect Clark and her nascent plans for the Justice League.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
I wonder if Clark's ship is one of these items? Great update! More soon please.
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »