Reviews for Year Zero
bigfan22 chapter 33 . 1/2/2014
Wow...that was one steamy chapter. Good for them!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 1/2/2014
Damn Amanda Waller. She's kind of this world's Fury, but for some reason I can actually stand Nick. I despise Amanda. As always...great writing and great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 1/2/2014 kind of have to be Superman to be in a relationship with WW. The amount of times she slaps to make her point, a normal man would have been dead. Lol. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
Looks like Diana and Minerva are going to make a play for the Cheetah blade soon! Good chapter
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
Good chapter. I always enjoyed how Alfred could get under Bruce's skin. It helps that the man practically raised him, but I still enjoy how much he heeds the old man's advice.
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 1/2/2014
Hahahahah...nice way for WW to figure out who Batman really is. Alfred is right...this young Batman really needs to work on his identity as a foppish playboy. The older Batman would never enunciate anything like Bruce Wayne.
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
Clark gets his ship back and Diana meets Bruce. Slow chapter, but still entertaining.
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 1/2/2014
Good for Bruce. I like that he went to bat for one of his friends. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter. Loved it. Wonder how Diana and Hippolyta will take the news from the island...can't wait to find out.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Sheesh...come on boyscout...Diana said she was ready and you're still cracking jokes. Lol. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Nice beach outing, bbq, hanging with some new friends, and Clark shows us another of his! Perfect day ends with a perfect night with the young love birds. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Nope sorry...doesn't matter what kind of swimsuit it is...Diana is causing a riot. Lol. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Nice chapter. Not really much to say. I saw the Steve blowup coming, but I hope it stays limited to a one time thing. Can't wait to see Diana meet Bruce.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
The scene between Bruce and Clark was awesome. You're a very good writer. I can imagine all the scenes that I'm reading, and let me say...they are all very well written. Looks like Diana's about to break Steve's heart. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Damn...another great chapter. Loved it. The meeting between Kal and Hippolyta was everything that I imagined...but the end of the chapter was completely out of the blue. The World's Greatest Detective strikes again!
677 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »