Reviews for Year Zero
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
Looks like Diana and Minerva are going to make a play for the Cheetah blade soon! Good chapter
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
Good chapter. I always enjoyed how Alfred could get under Bruce's skin. It helps that the man practically raised him, but I still enjoy how much he heeds the old man's advice.
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 1/2/2014
Hahahahah...nice way for WW to figure out who Batman really is. Alfred is right...this young Batman really needs to work on his identity as a foppish playboy. The older Batman would never enunciate anything like Bruce Wayne.
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
Clark gets his ship back and Diana meets Bruce. Slow chapter, but still entertaining.
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 1/2/2014
Good for Bruce. I like that he went to bat for one of his friends. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter. Loved it. Wonder how Diana and Hippolyta will take the news from the island...can't wait to find out.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Sheesh...come on boyscout...Diana said she was ready and you're still cracking jokes. Lol. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Nice beach outing, bbq, hanging with some new friends, and Clark shows us another of his! Perfect day ends with a perfect night with the young love birds. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Nope sorry...doesn't matter what kind of swimsuit it is...Diana is causing a riot. Lol. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Nice chapter. Not really much to say. I saw the Steve blowup coming, but I hope it stays limited to a one time thing. Can't wait to see Diana meet Bruce.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
The scene between Bruce and Clark was awesome. You're a very good writer. I can imagine all the scenes that I'm reading, and let me say...they are all very well written. Looks like Diana's about to break Steve's heart. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Damn...another great chapter. Loved it. The meeting between Kal and Hippolyta was everything that I imagined...but the end of the chapter was completely out of the blue. The World's Greatest Detective strikes again!
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 1/2/2014 the chapters are so short. Lol. I loved that Diana and Clark have made their way to Gothom. While I'm looking forward to seeing them meet up with Bruce, I can't wait to see Superman meet the Queen. Great job.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
That was one heck of a chess match! Normally I'm into more action and adventure stories, but damn this fic is well written. Even though there has been almost zero use of powers to fight injustice, I'm completely enthralled by this story. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Alright...that was a cute moment and all, but now I want to see them spar! Great chapter.
674 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »