Reviews for Year Zero
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Ahhhh...okay...he does fly. Guess I was wrong with all the jumping around he was doing. Another good chapter. I like this teasing romance the young superheroes are having.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Not bad. Diana is a little bit nosy, but since Clark got to see her in his tshirt, I think it was well worth losing some of his privacy. I liked that Diana was able to show him some perspective on how much his powers can make a difference. I know I mentioned it earlier, but what's with Superman jumping around everywhere. Can't he fly. Is this because he's only 21? Regardless of that...another great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Hahahahhah...nice. Diana helps out Clark with his land lady, and he trys to get a little fresh. I liked it. Though I am curious what Mrs. Nyxly meant about "So it begins." Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Well well well...looks like Diana followed Clark all the way home! Man this chick moves fast. Lol. Fun chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
That was a good chapter. I liked that Diana was able and willing to break Supes out of captivity, but why was he even captured? Shouldn't he be powerful enough to withstand even a train barreling into him? I mean this is the guy that goes toe to toe with Darkseid...who is technically a god.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Well that was strange...I wasn't expecting Clark to write such a scathing editorial. got Diana to realize she isn't doing anything positive with her life. Can't wait to see where this goes.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Damn Steve...had to go and ruin the night for Clark and Diana. Seriously...the guys 30 and she's 18...what a douche. Great story. It's really beginning to pick up.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014 that was fun reading. Good for Clark. He's always trying so hard to be mild mannered, it's nice to see him cut loose and be the center of attention. Doesn't hurt that the woman in his arms is none other than the future Wonder Woman. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
That was a cute dinner scene. I enjoyed it immensely. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Nice first meeting. I liked the exchange between Diana and Steve right at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Sucks to read about Cameron, but I like that the story is picking up. I'm guessing Mrs. Harrow will take Clark as her escort to the party, and now we have a chance to see the Princess and the Man of Steel interact. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
That was a good chapter. Still slow, but I like how you've developed the background for Clark and Diana. I'm hoping Clark is the one that ends up writing her first interview.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Slow chapter, but well written. I like the twist on Clark starting his career with a small paper and not the Daily Planet. My favorite part was the interview of Hippolyta in the beginning...her response to the reporters question was priceless.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Interesting start. I think this is the first fic I've read, where Hippolyta abdicates the throne and becomes the first Ambassador for the Amazons. The Clark portion was a little small, and I'm confused what happened to both of his parents.'ve captured my attention. I look forward to seeing where this fic goes.
LoLana chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Read this one again, great stuff! !
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »