Reviews for Year Zero
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/2
Hahahahahha...now that was fun reading. Good for Clark. He's always trying so hard to be mild mannered, it's nice to see him cut loose and be the center of attention. Doesn't hurt that the woman in his arms is none other than the future Wonder Woman. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 1/2
That was a cute dinner scene. I enjoyed it immensely. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 1/2
Nice first meeting. I liked the exchange between Diana and Steve right at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 1/2
Sucks to read about Cameron, but I like that the story is picking up. I'm guessing Mrs. Harrow will take Clark as her escort to the party, and now we have a chance to see the Princess and the Man of Steel interact. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 1/2
That was a good chapter. Still slow, but I like how you've developed the background for Clark and Diana. I'm hoping Clark is the one that ends up writing her first interview.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 1/2
Slow chapter, but well written. I like the twist on Clark starting his career with a small paper and not the Daily Planet. My favorite part was the interview of Hippolyta in the beginning...her response to the reporters question was priceless.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 1/2
Interesting start. I think this is the first fic I've read, where Hippolyta abdicates the throne and becomes the first Ambassador for the Amazons. The Clark portion was a little small, and I'm confused what happened to both of his parents. Still...you've captured my attention. I look forward to seeing where this fic goes.
LoLana chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Read this one again, great stuff! !
Rake1810 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
I'm really not a huge Wonder Woman in fan fiction but you do a really great job of humanizing her
Rake1810 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
I can't decide if it's just this story or I'm still hung over but man Lois is a bitch in this story. Everyone on fanfiction always has her doing the small town putdowns but I feel like these last few chapters have just been condescending.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
angel this, angel that...FUCK YOU steve! die die die!
flame55 chapter 35 . 9/1/2013
This was great
Namelucky007 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
The story is good but u made the superheros very lame specially batman.
Ranglar chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Okay, that chapter was a lot better. I realize a lot of what I said was nitpicking, so I apologize for that. I like how you're developing Diana and Clark's relationship quickly but reasonably.
Ranglar chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Sigh... the old girl hitting the guy shtick. I really don't see that fitting Diana's character at all. Again, it's juvenile, and also uncalled for. Honestly, your making Diana seem like a pushy, violent, and bossy person, and I don't think that's what you're going for. If you want her to seem naive, that's one thing. You're making her seem like a stupid barbarian with the way she's treating Clark. Sure, she tried to rescue him, but she should realize that her help isn't needed, and she should be more diplomatic when speaking with someone she hardly knows. So far you've had her blow him off at a party, force her way into her apartment, threaten him with violence for a contrived reason, and hit him for flirting with her. I really hope she gets more likable later in the story. Sorry for the rant, I'm not trying to say your story is bad (I do like it), I just don't understand why you've turned Wonder Woman into such a spoiled, easily annoyed brat.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »