Reviews for Year Zero
Kal'garion chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Great start; always look forward to a new story
Yul chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Diana is really showing her immaturity in this chapter. She was perfectly okay using her great beauty and charm to flirt with and play with guys heads. But when it appears that SHE was played, she didn't like it. I hope Clark sets her straight then calls her out on her childishness. If this is the new 52 version of Clark Kent with backbone, then he most definitely will.
Ratdogtwo chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I would have been really hard press to have not punched steve after that last commit. Anyway another awesome chapter. Keep up the great work.
phyrephly chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Testosterone a plenty here, from Steve and Lois, it would seem. Those two deserve each other. Update soon, but in the mean-time, have a safe and happy Christmas.
blue chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
These chapters aren't long enough to satisfy me! Write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
The footloose comment had me bust out LAUGHING OUT LOUD! I can almost see him shaking his head in retort, like WTH man?! lol Loise is insane...lol.. the Polka...lol... OmG... this had me cracking up...Poor ol Clark...she really thinks him a country bumpkin...Ouch wow... I do hope Clark clears the air...
casema chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Steve Trevor is a jackass!
Kal-El of Earth 4 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
This is an awesome story. The concept is brilliant. Please please let Clark write the article: Captain Steve Trevor: Duchebag behind the Uniform; a real look at the man behind the Princess from his personal life and the ladies he has met in the bars with Hal Jordan to his lazy career style and lack of understanding that when mortals fall for gods it never ends well for the mortals.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Oh the drama! I love it. More please!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Ouch...talk about a burn. But hopefully Clark isn't out of it yet!

More soon please!
wichoman chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Love it! I hope this gets resolved next chapter. I hope Clark confronts her on her childishness and she realises her mistake and makes steps to correct it. As for Steve, dunno what to say other than I hope he gets his just desserts and she distances herself from him regardless. If Lois gets the interview, I hope she stands up for Clark in some way.
chrisguy9017 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Steve's character just went from bad to worse. Hope Clark doesn't take this BS that both Steve and Lois seemed caused.
taran63 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Wasn't Diana the one who asked Clark to dance? When did she turn into a 13-year-old girl?
Godstaff chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Uuuh! It will be hard to overcome this setback.
Good chapter!
JohnTitor chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I should of known reading this title, that I wouldn't enjoy the chapter too much. Damn it.

Well written by the way.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »