Reviews for Year Zero
Rake1810 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
I can't decide if it's just this story or I'm still hung over but man Lois is a bitch in this story. Everyone on fanfiction always has her doing the small town putdowns but I feel like these last few chapters have just been condescending.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
angel this, angel that...FUCK YOU steve! die die die!
flame55 chapter 35 . 9/1/2013
This was great
Namelucky007 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
The story is good but u made the superheros very lame specially batman.
Ranglar chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Okay, that chapter was a lot better. I realize a lot of what I said was nitpicking, so I apologize for that. I like how you're developing Diana and Clark's relationship quickly but reasonably.
Ranglar chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Sigh... the old girl hitting the guy shtick. I really don't see that fitting Diana's character at all. Again, it's juvenile, and also uncalled for. Honestly, your making Diana seem like a pushy, violent, and bossy person, and I don't think that's what you're going for. If you want her to seem naive, that's one thing. You're making her seem like a stupid barbarian with the way she's treating Clark. Sure, she tried to rescue him, but she should realize that her help isn't needed, and she should be more diplomatic when speaking with someone she hardly knows. So far you've had her blow him off at a party, force her way into her apartment, threaten him with violence for a contrived reason, and hit him for flirting with her. I really hope she gets more likable later in the story. Sorry for the rant, I'm not trying to say your story is bad (I do like it), I just don't understand why you've turned Wonder Woman into such a spoiled, easily annoyed brat.
Ranglar chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
That reaction from Diana seemed pretty out of character to me. I don't think someone with her instincts and intelligence would turn on someone so quickly based on one comment, without any evidence of misconduct. While she's 18, you made her seem less juvenile than that. That said, I'm liking this story a lot more than Heroic Suburbanites so far.
booeygirl89 chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
Just got caught up on this. So sad to see it end, but I guess a year can't last forever right? :) is it wrong that I cheered for Diana when she said "no"? They really needed some more time to grow as people. Loved the epilogue. I'm looking forward to your next stories and especially any future Superman/Wonder Woman fics. Thanks again.
Ermilus chapter 35 . 6/3/2013
Great story I love it
kassie chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful. Story. All. The. Way. Loved. It. )
redchinese chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
bwaaaaaaaaaah ;_;
that ended so quickly- but still, it was a good place for it to stop- twas a lovey fic 3 thanks for sharing with us wentworth
Ratdogtwo chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
awesome job. thinks for shareing
Ratdogtwo chapter 34 . 5/11/2013
ouch! lol another awesome chapter keep up the great work.
phyrephly chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Ok, What exactly happened at the end though, again? Apart from that, another epic from you. Enjoyed it with gusto...lolol. ;]
huittjb chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed how you folded everything back into the JUSTICE LEAGUE comic. Like all of your other stories, this has been an amazing ride and I can't wait until the next one comes along.
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »