Reviews for Year Zero
casema chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I can't stop grinning like an idiot. :D I eagerly await your next chapter and their first introduction.
casema chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Of course! Clark Kent. :)

I look forward to when our young heroes finally meet. :)
nice chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh interesting! Can't wait for Diana and Clark to meet! I hate steve trevor. He sucks. That might seem immature but i really dislike him lol. Thanks for this and i really cant wait for the next chapter, hopefully it'll be longer too! ;D
chrisguy9017 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter, read it twice because of the hour...tend to miss things when tired. Great place to end chapter, and Steve's creep-o-meter just keeps rising and rising.

The story so far doesn't feel like a comic-book spin off. Most (older)comic books have that basic formula ...regular guy/girl, tragic accident, tranform/training, then fight some bay guys.
Darkskeleton chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Good chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
JohnTitor chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
This is torture! I want them together and cuddling and fluffiness!

Really good, cannot wait for next chapter.
TLynnson chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Good buildup to the chapter ending. Please tell me more.
Iwam chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
update soon!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Well. It seems that Diana has gotten a look at Clark and may like what she's sees. How interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ratdogtwo chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
LOL. another awsome chapter keep up the great work
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Haha, nice. I can't wait for the next chapter! Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
the best chapter so far. your new story seems to unfold.
Darth Marrs chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
A nice, realistic setting of the stage.
phyrephly chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Excellent. Poor Henry, hope he's gonna be ok...the description of Clark's apartment was...interesting; growing up on a farm, (I'm assuming that's where he did grow up), he may have had a bit of chance to get use to, at least country-type, odours. But yeah, I can see the point with the city-type nasal assaults. :). The set-up for the two of them to meet for the first time is what it is, (and can, by now, only really be), corny...nothing wrong with that at all - I love corn in most all its incarnations...It brings a little of what some people may call cutesiness or "aww-shucks" back in to the play. You know how much I've missed that! lolol :} Looking forward, with corn spears and toothpicks at the ready, to what's gonna be good stuff. :]
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »