Reviews for Year Zero
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah a new sm/ww story, from you finally! Loosely set in the new 52 and Polly is going to be with her. And we have a very young diana and clark. I'm hoping Clark is more like the new 52 Clark, from Action, and JL too. Anyway nice start.
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Cool first chapter. Not much to say just now but will leave a better review on later chapters.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good move, good move. This way, Diana won't be constantly be burdened by her Throne or her Ambassador's duty, like so many of your stories before. I can see where this is going, with Clark and Diana free to travel the world(if not just mainland USA) as journalist and Ambassador's attache, it'll be like an after highschool's holiday.
Imagine being a hero and joining the League as entering, graduating college and getting a job. The setting that you set up, can lead to this scenario where Clark and Diana can have fun getting to know the world and their responsibilities. Its like the film Princess and the Reporter(Which also the name of my first WW/Superman that I read). What was the term my teacher always used? Ah yes, Honeymoon year.
This is going to be a good scenario. Unless, you throw some Hippolyta/Clark and some time travelling, its gonna be hilarious and hard to continue scenario.

As usual, I will adding this to my favourite list. This is the second review I've given to this story, the first one was a glitch, so, if there are an unsigned review that's the same as this, its probably mine.
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh, good move. Now Diana is not bound and/or burdened by the duty of the Throne or the duty of an Ambassador, like so many past stories of yours. Good move, good move.

Hey hey, I think I can see where this initial setting can get into. Imagine being a hero and joining the League to entering college, studying on it, graduating it and getting a job after, if Clark and Diana are free to travel all over the world, as a Journalist or Ambassador attache, then it'll be like an after Highschool holiday. You know, which depicted in film(s) so many time before. Like Princess and the Reporter(funny thing, its a name of the first WWSuperman story I've read), Selena Gomez and Hilary Duff's movies(What? It was on Fox Movies :3).
The funtime before life get serious.

Or, you can throw a curve ball again and do the HippolytaxClark again. Good for a laugh, too complicated of a plot device.

As usual, I will be marking this to my favourite list, and happy writing.
Dragon451 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Okay, this looks to be interesting. Where are you taking us now?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Woohoo, another story from you! Love your fics...can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Well, you're back...well with a sm/ww fic that more suits my palate...:) Like Hippolyta being more open minded and acting like a wise mother than only a queen.
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great start. Of course, I left wanting more.
wichoman chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm loving it already. Just hope she doesn't start off in a relationship with Steve. That dynamic never seemed to make sense to me. Hopefully she'll meet Kal/ Clark soon.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
...OK game's on...roll on Ch2
SepatownSon chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Heroic Suburbanites is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. I'm hoping you can capture some of that magic in this one too.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ah, always love a new fic from you. I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Interesting. This puts new spin on things.
Iwam chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Yeah, a new Diana/Kal fic! I'll follow this but please, don't forget The Night Parade
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45