Reviews for Evil Plan 493
Depends-On-The-Lie chapter 2 . 1/5
Yeyyy the pictureees! I LOVE like hell stories that talks about that pictures!
And that was really a good one!
I have never liked Emily that much, you know, I can stand her just when she tells her dad about Gill o vice versa, and in that case when she mades this evil plane!
And Oh-Bloody-Hell "Line can go to hell." I will probably paint that one all over my bedroom wall. Just loved it like hell.
Really good one!

A kiss

Depends-On-The-Lie
tvshowgeek chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
that was really great! and so much fun! thank you :-)
DebbieOz chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Thanks, laughed so much with Cal's comment "Probably going to get lucky tonight". Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. We get an American Morning show here and I was going to look up some of the recipes to try.
03jawa chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Hehehe... This has made my day! Jx :)
GCRessa66 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Yeah! More, more, more please! Im looking forward to reading aboutCal's and Gillian's reactions to the discovery of the pictures. I think I know what pictures this is about! So pretty please post a new chapter REALLY SOON! Thanks.
03jawa chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love this, the whole text idea is brill, love to see more! Jx :)
DebbieOz chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Fantastic to have a new story. Thank you, I'm pleased that Emily is helping to push Gill and Cal together.
gilliansopretty chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'd be happy if you'll write another chapter..love your story..plus i miss CALLIAN so much...;)
HalleyFarrot chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG! I always love the relationship of Emily with Gill. Evil plan but good intention, cute! I'm so excited to know whats on the picture! hope you update soon : ) thanks for posting I enjoyed reading it. it made me smile.