Reviews for Faulty Benevolence
Di chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I was so happy to find this fic! I couldn't tell just based on the summary that it involved Lori surviving the birth so I was super excited to discover that when reading the first two chapters! I needed a new head canon after they killed her off on the show so thanks for giving it to me! I thought you did a good job in realistically portraying Lori's survival & healing. And the baby/family moments are just so sweet! You're a great writer!
Listening2 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Really enjoying this story. I hated to see Lori go and I love seeing this side of her.
C chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
This is absolutely amazing! Please keep updating :)
AStory2Tell chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
I've been reading all your Walking Dead stories the past two days and so far, this is my favorite. I always like Lori and (as a TV only fan) it made me sad when she died, unlike my other peers. I really like how you have written her (and all of the characters really) and I hope you continue with this. I'm biting my nails wondering how Rick will react to the newcomers now that Lori's not dead and if all of them will make it back home safe. I also really hope Daryl realizes its okay to have a relationship with Carol and stops pushing her away! They'd be so cute! Eagerly awaiting your next update...:)
Haley Renee chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Glad Lori's alright. When Carl told Lori she worries too much it reminded me of my relationship with my mom. Can't wait for tonight's episode so I can see what your version will be lol. (I also wanna know why the show's rating got bumped up to MA; they must show something EXTREMELY horrific). Until next time!
TMY'reSY chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Aww, nice bonding moment between Carl and Lori. Loved it!
ReadingRed chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
I love the new content. It wouldn't let me review the other chapters since I'd already reviewed them once. I'm glad Lori and Carl were able to talk. It seems like their relationship is on the mend.
Kitsune chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
I love Lori's memories of watching films with Rick and how you described the deterioration of their relationship! Very realistic. The moment with Carl is filled with emotion, and healing. I loved it. Great writing as always!
jemlou chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
Naww that was cute of Carl, really loved that he said she was a good mother - I guess that's what Lori really needed to hear :) All around, great chapter! I felt sorry for Herschel at Lori's little slip up but I know it wasn't intentional of her. Though her comment does make me wonder how long the old man has left in the show :/ I hope they make it meaningful for him - Herschel deserves it! I love how you write Lori, we can clearly see her flaws and imperfections in her narrative but at the same time, it's humanised (if that makes sense?). The baby spew up was a light touch too ;) cute! Great chapter, loved it very much! :)
Supfan chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
very nice...great chapter.
lilhanna chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I think you should continue the story :)
Haley Renee chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Awesome! And sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. School has started back up for me and things got a little busy. So I played catch up for the last five chapters today lol. Hopefully I'll stay caught up now. Keep it up!
Tempremental'Bones chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I like this story, but I'm just wondering if the updates are a little...infected? (No pun intended) Or is it that you're editing and resubmitting? Just because it comes up as a new chapter, but I've already read this 1.
Still I Iike that Lori is ok and still - although it's not looking good - alive in this one and I hope for a new update soon.
Loyal reader.
Jada
jemlou chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Awesome as always! I like how you've taken this from the show, what we all have seen, and interpretted in such a way that's so interesting to read. Your analysis of Rick's thoughts as he 'saw' Shane were excellant and I love the way you tackled it rather than just stating that Rick saw Shane, Shane shot Oscar, Rick shot Shane, Shane wasn't Shane ;) Which doesn't compete at all with your take! And Daryl's POV too; I like his thoughts on Merle and how he's looking back at times as brothers. You've really highlighted the inner conflict Daryl has between the group and his brother. It was nicely written, as it usual is, and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter very much! All round great update, Well done indeed!

If you intend to leave it here, I will be very sad! As I can see this story branching on with so much potential and I would definitely keep on reading. But I understand if you don't want to continue as I think you've nicely rounded it off to the mid-season finale. :) But in the chance you don't continue - thank you so much for an awesome story, it really has been such a pleasure to read! Your talent astounds me, my friend, and I look forward to reading more of you work! :)
ReadingRed chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I really hope you continue, especially since the show's about to come back on and you'll have more material to work with. I enjoyed Daryl's memories. I can't wait to read more.