Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
Notalittlelamb chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Yeah, I like it! ;)
I like the short wait between chapters as well...
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
looking forward to more chapters
Anat chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Loved the first chapter! This is the first HP fanfic I've read in years. Normally I wouldn't have read Harry/Draco, but if it's written by you, I know it will be incredibly well done! Looking forward to more :)
Carlie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Amazing! Really loved reading this, more soon please? x x x
nannily chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved this! I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is really interesting. I liked it.
Notalittlelamb chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'll follow you everywhere (your writing of course, I promise not to be a stalker..)
I really like this first chapter!
mimichama chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This has been a truly delightful read, I really hope there will be a lot more!
Timeforjoy31 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm reading this just because it's you, too - I love your story 'I remain, Yours' and am enjoying it so much. This is interesting, my first HP fic. I know you research carefully - you might enjoy the novel 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society' for a bit of Guernsey background. It sounds a weird title but it's a charming and uplifting book about the island during the Nazi occupation during WW2. It's by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. Looking forward to the next instalment and thank you for your lovely writing - a pleasure to read!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Interesting story. I've never read anything beyond Hogwarts. Are Harry and Draco gay? I've always felt a little sorry for Draco. He's had a terrible life between his father and the image he's had to keep up. Luna has always been an interesting character.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Reading just because it is written by you. The only HP fics I have read previously are the ones by Minisinoo (with a not so dead Cedric as the hero).
Well, I'll see.