Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
aww I always love Luna. you're Recognise me not charm works wonders. I'm really liking the vibe btw them and can't wait to continue. if I don't comment it's because I'm engrossed.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
very clever alias for harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I loved it. The Shakespeare quote was a nice touch, and you really make an effort to make the world, a world, with all the details and such. I think an interesting story could be made in itself of the time between the transfusion and Draco returning to the island, but while curious, isn't inherently necessary to this story. I also noticed some spelling/word mistakes but that's the end of my "criticism". You even managed to write hot, believable sex scenes. Bravo
Lyra Nocturne chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
I love the fact that though being a research nut you manage to weave in the information into the story to bring it to the next level giving it a more realistic vibe instead of spouting it all out like an encyclopedia. It's brilliant, the idea of your recognize me not spell giving the two men a chance to bond like they could have been instead of going the cliche route of putting them under a glamour. It's not like I hate it, it's just that the idea of making out with one person and falling for maybe the way their eye crinkles when they smile and having that all just turning out to be a lie, puts me slightly off. All in all a great read and maybe someday I'll visit Guernsey myself.
Mily-y chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Oh! I was interested in knowing if you've been on the island or not; that's the second fanfiction I read which takes place on it, so I was wondering if it was something so special (well, since, I would like to go and visit). It's really cool you did all the research about it and it was so solid that I thought you actually live(d) there . Once again, I trully appreciated your story. I think I just have discovering a great pen name here and I'm always delighted with your stories about H/D (and the happyends as well, haha!). I will read them all for sure!
I was so excited and stressed about your characters (when will the spell broke up?! -by the way I find so cool your two "new" spells! I think I never come accross "Notice Me Not", so I'll keep this one in head too- what will happen between the two ?! etc.) that I wake up thinking about them this morning and continue to read in my bed on my phone, before getting up and everything else xD. Luna is really important in each of your fanfic, isn't it? The name of the bakery was very well found! I loved how you use details from JKRowling's book and at the same time how you create a world of your own where we're dragged. It was a pleasure to read this story and very exciting and very cute. I love the couple you're making of them, each time different but very sweet. Thank you!
onetree chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
This is such a sweet sweet story! I really enjoyed reading this; your writing is so beautiful and the plot really keeps you going. Drarry here truly makes my heart melt. Thank you so much for this :-)
HunHan3a chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
very good story!
Love it!
Thanks for happy ending! :)
HunHan3a chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Please, be story who end with words: Happy ever after!
This story is very awesome
HunHan3a chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. They both so- naughty! XD
I sad if they must broken, I hope its end with happy ending :D
Your story is very awesome! :D
HunHan3a chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Owhhh it;s reallllllly goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D
Very like it!
I like Harry and Draco character here, they both so... fantastic.. so match each other..
Like Draco said, I hope this story happy ending, coz that reader want XD :D #kidding
Thank you for your great fic!
Your awesome!
(And, their kiss.. Awwww cute-hot!)
HunHan3a chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Very good story!
I'm very enjoy while reading it!
Thank you for your great fic! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Beautiful story, absolutely enthralling. I loved the research that went into it, made me want to visit Geurnsey. You must identify with Draco's character - you should be publishing your own books.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
This was extremely well written fic. I enjoyed reading it, the characters were developed, the p.o.v was balanced between Harry and Draco. Also you clearly did your research and the reader was transported to Guernsey.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Sigh, I simply love your getting-to-know-you chapters.
Lovely.
Jackie K Paper chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I've found you on FF :) (I was having troubles with AO3 and FF saved me. Seeing as I've decided I want to read everything you've written I was upsett thinking I'd have to put that on hold while waiting for AO3 to cooperate).

This was a beautiful chapter. Very touching. I was fighting back tears when they were chatting in the garden. Your descriptions & dialogue were perfect - you created the mood & made it very real and emotionally charged.

Looking forward to reading more :)
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »