Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
Sivany chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Another beautiful story. I love this so much :)
I know okay chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I'm glad they made up and a story got written. It's cute.
I know okay chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I hope Teddy and Draco will be all right. Will either of them be willing to take the backlash if they resume their relationship as themselves?
I know okay chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Aww, well, I can see their horror at finding out the truth.
I know okay chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Isn't true key lime pie extremely sour? Most people don't make it that way, but a few do. I had one like that once. It was so disgusting I spite it out. Personally I hate sour candies and things exceptionally sour like it. I can see why it wouldn't do well if you were trying to go for how it's supposed to be.
I know okay chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
How well will they take the truth to each other's identity?
I know okay chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Surely they will both let enough slips that they'll figure out the other is a wizard.
I know okay chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I'm wondering if Luna was trying to make matchmaker here. Maybe not since she couldn't guarantee they'd run into each other, but she's awfully wise in her craziness.
I know okay chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I can definitely see the research you've done.
I hope this doesn't go pear-shaped in the end.
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Cute.
rebelghost85 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the big reveal.
Rayniekinnz chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Oh, I'm sad D: This universe was so wonderful, not unlike your other stories! I always get so wrapped up in your stories - the pacing, characterization and just EVERYTHING is always so amazing ;;-;;

I especially love author!Drarry as I mentioned earlier on and I'm so inspired :'D I absolutely ADORED this story and everything to do with it! As always, I cannot seem to put my happehness into words xD I hope you at least somewhat got how much I enjoyed!

Gorgeous story!
Rayniekinnz chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Oh wow, all the medical stuff had my head spinning XD Science was never my strong-suit...

Oh wow o.o Draco is certainly taking a risk...very intriguing. To the next chappie!
Rayniekinnz chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
[Two errors - it should be 'slide' instead of 'slid' where they're taking off the jeans and 'the' had no uppercase 'T' when it was talking about Harry's wand.]

OH. MI. GAWD. Well. I was not expecting that. Though I suppose I should have...but that was a bit of a shock to the system o.o [scampers off to read the next bit]
Rayniekinnz chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Ooh, Draco's potions knowledge is coming out...

Lovely chapter! :D I love the domestic-ness of it all - gotta say, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »