Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
Rayniekinnz chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
o.o Oh wow...I never realised how similar that is - in that context anyway. Having an aunt and cousin left...

Another entertaining and wonderful chapter! :D It's funny how you don't see the little things that make up the picture when you're so close to the canvas...

[Also, I noticed you accidentally said "Luke" instead of "Evan" when Draco was asking what the coffee was.]
Rayniekinnz chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Oooh, Harry is suspicious now! And dayum o.o Three days acquaintance and already being so [coughs] erotic...XD Men.
Rayniekinnz chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Oooh, snogging! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And me thinks they're both so ridiculous XD All shy and honestly [tuts] Very cute, though ;)
Rayniekinnz chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
[I've got a sneaky feeling Luna is playing them...]

:D Lovely chapter! In the previous chapter, I also thought Harry's French was just really bad XD Really interesting bits in this installment - funny to see how they fit in...
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Ooh, lovely beginning! I adore author!Harry or author!Draco stories so it's always a pleasure to find a new one - and one so beautifully written! :D
starrmommy824 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Really enjoyed this fic!
EphraimHeart chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
I honestly haven't a clue how to review this, only knowing that I must being the sole reason for the following slew of garbled nonsense.

First of all, am I reviewing one story or two? Pay no mind to that, I can simply say I adored it. I admire your sticking to facts and researching the backdrops of your stories though I will admit that that Twilight story shan't be approached with a pole no shorter than ten feet. Or approximately 589 kilobytes of processing power.

And that Sanguificio disease, (and pray forgive my naiveté), why coin a new one when haemolytic anaemia already exists? Or is it just wizarding embellishments?

I'd like to prattle on but I fear all that will distract me from my true purpose for reviewing: to express my adulation for your writing. The citrusy hints does wonders to allow the mind to properly digest the plot developments and the character portrayals are spot on.

Not your typical coffeeshop/bakery story!
malfoyharry chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
That was a very sweet ending. I liked the story. It was deceptively long. Good job. A fitting story for Draco to write. Can't wait to see what else you have.

malfoyharry chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
So Harry caves first. I can see that. But Draco did agree to a risky procedure first so maybe he caved first? Who knows. The better question is what will Harry do to try to get Draco back? And will Draco let him? One way to find out... On to the last chapter!

malfoyharry chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
It was bound to happen soon. I really didn't expect Harry to figure it out first. That's just so sad. They were both happy and now it is all torn away. It was all a lie. Like I said in the beginning, never good to start off with a lie. But it was necessary. So who will cave first?

malfoyharry chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
That's a happy chapter. I like it. I don't want them to be sad anymore. I know it will be back soon though. They aren't going to be happy when the summer ends. How long has it been? I wish you would let us know what day it it. How long until summer ends? I guess I will just have to read the whole story to find out.

malfoyharry chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
So much deception. It's sad. These two just want to be happy and they can't because of past experiences. I wonder how long it will take them to confess to each other. And how upset and betrayed they will feel when they find out. I wonder how they will get happy again. The only way to find out is to continue reading. Bittersweet chapter.

malfoyharry chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Well I was not expecting that! I predict a rocky chapter coming up. They will have to figure it out soon enough. I'm surprised mentioning Luna's name did nothing. Something will finally sink in I'm sure. I just have to be patient and wait for it. I wonder what it will be...

malfoyharry chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Harry can just ditch his bakery again? He will not be able to do that every day this summer. Won't be good for business. What I don't get is how they haven't figured out who the other is yet. Harry has mentioned Hermione and Draco keeps giving hints that he is the author Harry loves. They aren't too perceptive are they? Nice chapter.

malfoyharry chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Good chapter, though I hope the story gets a little happier. The two boys are so sad. They should be happy. They are both meeting "new" people and have moved on to new happier lives. I wonder where they will go next.

221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »