Reviews for Just Peachy
Bakura-Kun98 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm going to put this warning on ALL of my stories, just to clarify a few things...a flamer is on the loose! It's no longer confined to Skype (that's where they started spamming me and my friends), now it's ...so really...please, do not take Truth345's reviews seriously. He has flamed not only me, but one of my other friends on FFN.

And just for the record...I'm almost positive it isn't over. Expect me to get flooded with those reviews. It doesn't really bother me. X3

All I'm asking is that you give my stories a chance. Sure, they're not perfect. Heck, they're FAR from it. But writing is a hobby I enjoy taking part in, and that is what matters. Nothing can or will stop me from partaking in it, even if it isn't something I do all the time. Because, hey, let's face it-I have a life.

Thank you readers for your time and consideration. (FFN let me post this, please! XC)
Truth345 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I can't even read this. You fail at writing. Only because this story doesn't go anywhere. It makes no sense. Just stop.
TheFollyWriter chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Sorry it took so long for me to read, and sorry this review is so short, buuuuuuut -
This chapter wasn't weird at all! It was berry good!
Dragonnology34 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Oh my god, this chapter, was amazing! Very dramatic, and it kept my interest! I wonder what Bowser and Ruth are doing! ;)
Dragonnology34 chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
I loved this chapter! Everything about it! The Bowser part...was just awesome!

And a stalker!? XD

Can't wait for more!

Dragonnology34
Dragonnology34 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Wow, this was an amazing chapter! It was just so good!

I really can't wait to find out what happens next, it was really well written.

I wonder who "it" is! ;)

Dragonnology34
TheFollyWriter chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Awesome chapter :D
As if this snow day wasn't enough. Excited for the next chapter :3
PrinceVeggie chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
This chapter was really dark and intense, not to mention well-written as always. Keep up the good work.

Also, thanks for helping Dragonnology34 and me with the Chrono x Mario story )
TheFollyWriter chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
You know? I used to think I had a GREAT vocabulary...then I read the first paragraph, and my dreams of being a good writer were crushed. *Dramatic pose* that's it! I'm done! TFW's small career has ended!
kookylover98 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Nice chap! Damn cliffs! lol great chap!
Dragonnology34 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Dang cliffhanger...
This story is getting better and better! Keep up the good work!
TheFollyWriter chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I cant even crack a joke...this was just like that campi-...er...this was intense...
kookylover98 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Yay a new chapter!xD
Nooooooo not another cliffhanger! :O
lol great chapter c:
Great cliffhanger tooooo cx
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I missed you!

Wow, great detail. I could never write this much.

Stupid cliffhanger. Grrrrrrrr . . .
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »