Reviews for Aperitif
yeszigv chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That is so only-happens-in-fairy-tales amazing! I loved it.
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Holy shit...This was fantastic! How do you do it? I am amazed by your talent! Seriously! This was one hell of a one-shot and it captivated me fully. Every single thing you write is absolutely amazing! I am even tempted to read your non-Twilight stories even though I can t care less about Grey s Anatomy or West Wing! :D
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was amazing. I love the effortless dialogue. It trul felt real, no awkwardness in wording or phrasing. Kept my attention but didn't overburden you with too much detail. Thanks much for writing!
Mell C chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great one shot. And the ending made me so happy.
LuluC chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Like Twilight and The West Wing had a baby. Cute, fun.
enisnomine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Nicely done!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOVED this, lady. What i love about your banter is that it serves a purpose. It's not just there to make for a nice meet-cute. It's characters challenging themselves, revealing things about themselves, pushing the story—which is their meeting in and of itself—forward. fantastic.

when do I get to read your words in a book?
epm00012004 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was beautiful!
yellowishorange chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Gahh... if you wanted to continue this one too, I'd REALLY REALLY like it. Like, love it. Like, PLEASE PLEASE continue this fic!
angelblue chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow that set up would scare me to,,,,ruin. Talk about pressure.
Songirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Gorgeous little snippet. Care to continue?
Pretty please with a Cherry blossom on top?
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved it :)
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very very good!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Gah! Utter perfection! Will you continue it please? Maybe after The Practicum is finished? ;) I absolutely love the way you write banter and the fact that it is smart banter is soooo very sexy! I love these characters and I love love love that he didn't go through with it, instead he gave Bella his number! I would love to see what happens with them! But even if this remains a o/s it is so good! Thank you for writing! :) I love everything I've read of yours and I always want more. I'm greedy like that! Hehe!
Astro2009 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013