Reviews for Aperitif
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Gah! That made me do all sorts of squeeing inside. I had to keep it there as it's late and my family is sleeping. But inside it was very, very loud "Woo Hoo'ing" (and such).

I absolutely adored the witty banter (as you probably already know from my other reviews) and it was smart and sexy and everything that's good in a truly well-written one shot. Or multi-chapter, for that matter.

Thanks, as always, for sharing your gift!

xo
Nan
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh my God, this was so bloody good! I need moooooooooore from you! Please, indulge us until we are obese with your words, because I need to read all of your stuff! The written and the to be written! Such a good story! It seems so effortless, smooth like silk! I bet is not but the finished product is magnificent! Thank you soooooo much! All the best to you. Xo
Jaycee chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Tears in my eyes; I'm not kidding. I don't know how you did it, but this story seriously affected me. Maybe the fact that it was so gut wrenching to read about Bella pining for a man she probably won't have just pulled at my heart strings. Whatever the reason, I really loved it.
veraleeon chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love it.
Isamuso chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was a great story! Thanks
nl77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Loved it!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Omg! I absolutely loved this! My heart was breaking when I thought he was going to propose. That would so suck to meet the man of your dreams as he's about to propose to another. Thank goodness Edward is such a freaking genius he knows when something is too good to pass up. I would love to see another installment to this.
JenRar chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Not big into politics at all (ok, I hate it. lol), but I had to read more of your stuff. I would LOVE to see more of this. They have a great chemistry! *sigh*
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Perfect.
bellachica01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loved it. I really thought Edward was gonna go through with it. Great writing :)
Marie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. He really dumped Lauren! I was hoping he would because, as Bella noted, Lauren's name didn't sound like it was safe in his mouth. I loved that sweet little tidbit. Why do some men propose when they think they should and not because they really want to do so? And why do some of the nicest guys marry such bitches?! Anyway...this Bella and Edward sound like a really good match. I loved their verbal banter.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ahhhh! Omg, loved it!
2402a chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awesomeness
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm adoring your writing. I was on the edge of my seat for the entirety of this story, never quite sure if Edward was going to go through with the proposal or not. I love the way you write characters and make them come alive. Your writing is making my day! :) x
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »