Reviews for Aperitif
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I'm not a big fan of O/S bc I love long fics, but this one, OMG I love it so much, the connection between them is awesome. I really want it to continue. Great reading.
Chezel chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Awesome! Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Please continue this!
WordyDuchess chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Oh goodness! After a hundred or so times reading this, I still melt at "cherry blossoms" - I so wish this were a multi chapter story! How lovely would it be to see how their relationship grows through the years. In my imagination, a proposal involving marina sauce would be perfect, lol! One of my most favorite one shots ever!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I've read this I don't know HOW many times, and it's always like the first time. I actually miss these two after a while, and have to come back to revisit. The last time I read this, I went searching for political-themed stories, because you left me hungering for more.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it for FREE with us. You're one of my favorite Twific writers, my dear.

(Have you ever thought of writing a political-themed fic? :-)
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
So good! I'd love to see their proposal

Lori
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Loved it
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
enjoyed it quite well.
ketuga chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Beautifully written! Thank you. Story has a big potential for multichapter story. I would love to see those two again.
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
You are such a gifted writer! Loved the suspense!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I first read this more than a year ago. Phew! Still hot. Still intense. Still love it!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Sweet story...you should continue it!

xoxo Sus
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I've already reviewed this o/s before and it will not allow me to review again unless I do it anonymously so logging out and back in as a guest it is then LOL.

I think I've read this o/s so many times that each time feels like the first time...cliché, I know but I really think it's how you wrote this piece. It's interactive and feels so realistic of a chance meeting for two strangers that appeals and makes it more real than imaginable. I love how Bella describes her perfect, imperfect marriage proposal ideas to Edward and can picture them so vividly playing out as she reveals each one. Cherry blossoms...Thank you for sharing.

Ms Torres
x
kneon chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was a great one shot. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.
momsteps chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This needs to be more than a one shot!
386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »