Reviews for Aperitif
Trickster22084 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So I'm thinking something needs to be added, possibly with a M rating you left me wanting more!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Great one shot! I did feel bad for his girlfriend, but he was right. And I loved your last line.
karolkid chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Loved it! Please think about giving us another chapter about their engagement, it would be nice to read about hoe Edward handles a proposal to this Bella :)
gemini13me chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
There's just something about this o/s that has me coming back to read it again and again... I wish there was more.
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Awesome!
allidel chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I don't suppose you plan on continuing this...do you? I swear you write the best stories, and the worst one-shots. I have yet to find a single one-shot of yours that I don't wish you would continue! I think all of your stories need to be long...I fall in love with all of your characters & plots, and am always sad to see them go. I'm going to read the Hot Seat again, to stay with the political theme, but I know I keep hoping another chapter will magically appear there as well! Thank you for sharing all of your stories! Even the one-shots!

allidel :)

PS - I loved these two as much as all of the others! They are so freakin' sweet to read!
marley01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Loved this
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Oh! This is awesome!

Such a great story!
tench11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
How i'm I just reading this? ! Loved it!
eantl88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Loved it. Wish there was more.
inthelight chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
What do I have to do to get you to write a second chapter to this? I want to know what happens with them! i'm dying to know!
KRmahal chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Love it!
roxxy87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great now I'm going to have to go spend X number of days reading all your stories. I happened to click on this one and now I need to know if all of them are as amazing as this one
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Why am I surprised by how much I loved this story. You are an amazing storyteller. Thanks for another great story.
358 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »