Reviews for Aperitif
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I first read this more than a year ago. Phew! Still hot. Still intense. Still love it!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Sweet story...you should continue it!

xoxo Sus
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I've already reviewed this o/s before and it will not allow me to review again unless I do it anonymously so logging out and back in as a guest it is then LOL.

I think I've read this o/s so many times that each time feels like the first time...cliché, I know but I really think it's how you wrote this piece. It's interactive and feels so realistic of a chance meeting for two strangers that appeals and makes it more real than imaginable. I love how Bella describes her perfect, imperfect marriage proposal ideas to Edward and can picture them so vividly playing out as she reveals each one. Cherry blossoms...Thank you for sharing.

Ms Torres
x
kneon chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was a great one shot. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.
momsteps chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This needs to be more than a one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I think I've read this story at least 30 times since it was originally posted...and everytime I read it it's like I'm reading a whole new story..seriously love love love this story! But I want moreeeee! Any chance you would consider continuing this? Pretty pleaseeee
SusanQ chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I loved this.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Lovely!
That's it.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Good golly, this was so good! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Perfect! Loved the repartee and the poignancy. Oh, and the ending. I really loved the ending!
quinzy chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Love this! I hope someday you continue this story :)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Amazing writing!
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Great short story. Wish it were longer. Thanks
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Very well written. Great story. Loved immensely.
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I love it! Every word. Beautiful...
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »