Reviews for Aperitif
SallaAnne chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Beautifully written..Le sigh...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Such a beautiful one-shot! Just the right amount of sweetness. You are a definitely great writer.
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you so much for this one-shot. I absolutely loved it. I was biting my lip just waiting for him to come back to her. I love that he did. :) Thank you for your wonderful words.

Knit
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
that was wonderful! I loved every word.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
He left the girl he loved enough to almost ask her to marry her for a girl he kner literally 5 minutes? Pood Lauren. I never thought I would write these words but poor Lauren.
Violhaine chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So yeah...lovely story for a political junkie who is rabidly anti-GOP. Thanks for not making him a Republican. Would've killed my buzz over this meet-cute like whoa. ;)

Violhaine
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So beautifully done. You just blow me away with your writing. I've read it before, but just wanted to again.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
One of my favorite one-shots! I am so glad he changed his mind! I mean Lauren Mallory, the biggest BITCH in the book series! I mean Bella never does or says anything mean to her and she just hates her! Still a big plea for an outtake to the story of Bella and Edward divorcing over the loss of a child and her aborting another one! I feel they need a second chance,
she was depressed and choices are never sane during a depression and Edward let her down not understanding that. Also if I was Edward's new wife I would always wonder if he would pick her if he ever came to regret how everything went down with him and Bella.
gigglesandbooks chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is a first class one shot. Very good :)
formerobsession chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was beautiful :)
squalloogal chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Write more of this. It's stunning and so much more to be said. Truly, this is really good.
gsbella chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
oh just fabulous, I know you tend not to write long stories but this would be so great continued.
and really - I am not saying it's not perfect as it is but a girl can hope right?
thanks for sharing your gift.
TawnyMc chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Loved this!
anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
please do this in edwards pov
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/10/2013