Reviews for When Mischief is Afoot
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 5 . 10/31
That was hilarious! I liked the shuttle craft bit, and the ending.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 4/26
I really like this
Delightful. Thanks for including all the details. Made it come alive.
Pughugss chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Wonderful story! I had read it before and enjoyed it just as much the second time... Thank you for writing such a funny and warm story. "Jim!" ... "Don't let him get away!" Priceless!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I wish there was one more
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Awww they really need to work on that Operation II (wow, naming operations is not one of Jim's many talents lool). Spocky getss a huuugggg :singsong voice:
Spocky gets other things as well, but this is not that kind of a story loool :D.

:raises glass: To Bones...the best damn medical officer in the 'fleet :D :D
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Loved the ending! Get back into that hug spock XD
Your stories are wonderful
JaneGarnet chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Great story all around I especially liked the last bit with Spock
DragonsRme chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
hahaha that was ace. i was realy confused about what the Operation was about but i think it was wonderful at the end when it was all revealed. well done on writing such an execlent bit of writing x
Hummingbird2 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Bravo! *Applause* That was an incredibly well done story, thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Marvelous. It is amazing how you depicted the favourite characters - in such a finesse to the detail and authentic way. Scintillatingly witty plot. Enjoyed reading so much.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Spock getting a hug from McCoy? He really must be excited.
Abibliophobia chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Ok, had to post this in the preceding chapter due to the laws on posting but, re:my last - He he he he, silly Bones :-) How wonderfully warm & fuzzy. And... back to my homework :-( But thanks for making my day that little bit better!
yamina-chan chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Nice end D
I like the story due to it's some unexpected moments
And the end was nice
I like the "forehsadowing/flashbackingy" about Dr. McCoys past as a factor in this.
Abibliophobia chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I have to stop part way throughh reading this just to say I'm getting that horrible feeling of forboding... what if its not him? You said he was nominated... Eeeeep! I can barely look! Anyway, now thats out've my system, I continue to read.