Reviews for When Mischief is Afoot
mtcbones chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
very enjoyable. do i get the impression there's more where that came from? love ya dr. mccoy
Hummingbird2 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Hey, you can write all the multi-chapter stories you want, I'm not complaining ;).

Looking forward to the last chapter, thanks!
Saavikam69 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Just what award is this?
Obsessive66 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I believe you are alluding to Star Trek V The Final Frontier, where Sybok forces several crew, including McCoy, to relive their greatest pain so that he can 'release' them from it. From memory, McCoy's is that he literally pulled the plug on his father just before he was informed a cure had been found.
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Looks like Bones is going to be suffering from 'foot-in-mouth-disease' when this is over (not that it excuses Jim and Spock's behavior. I know they want it to be a surprise, but still...). Thanks!
moved000 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Ah no! A cliffhanger! Great story, can't wait to see what's next
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Oh, dear, things are really starting to get out of hand! I wonder what will happen when the cat's finally out of the bag. Terrific chapter, thank you.
To Thy High Requiem chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Hi! You can make up for your "mess up" by not taking too long with an update (no pressure)! I'm enjoying the story so far, thanks.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Haha aww love the Scotty bromance
A wonderful chapter indeed!
Are they planning him a surprise part? :D
Spock's attempts are quite humorous, silly Vulcan- logic doesnt work like that on our dear doctor
Can't wait for the next chapter!
mtcbones chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
at least he had a few moments peace. keep going please
mtcbones chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
oh please do continue. i had a very good laugh
Mists chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh boy! Very funny! Totally loved it! More please!
Abibliophobia chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
As long as its not another suprise birthday party I'm in! I did chuckle all the way through this. Brilliant :-)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
*Laughs* Oh, this is great, and I can't wait to find what they're up to (and I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for Bones, or not), thanks a lot!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
TBC indeed...what is The Operation? please, please, pretty please? :D :D

Bahahahah Bones, nice going in scaring the poor pilot kid...shees dude :D. Jim is the one you should hypo :D (not that you need a prompting for that lol)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »