Reviews for To Be Human
I want more Drac/Lillie fluff...Probably more Mavis/Lillie and Johnny/Lillie...

and I didn't get to see Wayne or Eunice get to hold her...;_;
Oh hohoho!

NO BROTHERS OR SISTERS! NOPE!
NOPE!
musicluver246 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
plz plz plz update soon.
AngeliqueRox chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
How sweet! I love this story, I'm glad Dracula has accepted and even loved his granddaughter for what she is. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
This is so sweet. You really nailed the personalities pretty well. Looking forward to the next update.
AnonymousZGirl chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Awesome and this chapter was so sweet and adorable with everyone taking a liking to her :)
I wonder how the werepups would take to her?
any way everyone bonding with her was so cute :)
Please Keep up the awesome job
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Man so if she had gotten fussy everyone woulda freaked out? 'Xp
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
She's such a cute baby
Sondardo chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
I'm absolutely speechless... Okay, when I really started becoming active, I thought this story was already finished or abandoned so I didn't comment at the time...

You did a great job with portraying so many sweet emotions, not just in this chapter, but in your whole story! I still wonder how come the baby was born as a human...

I also loved how vulnerable you made Mavis here, although, having just gave birth to her child, that's understandable... Still, you made her overprotective of her child, making her think that if someone harms her child, blood will be spilled... I guess she's taking that part, being overprotective, from her father, heh?

I can't wait to see what will happen next! Will we see what will happen to Lillie in the future? Will she be turned into a vampire, and, if so, when? What if she refuses to be turned and decides to stay human? Would her parents, especially Mavis, even accept that kind of decision? Or would they turn her into a vampire, even against her will? So many possibilities for this story to develop into, and, regardless of which path you're going to take, I'm certain the next chapters will continue to be as beautiful!
wallaceb chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
very nice. it is great to see you updated the story!

you really captured the characters perfectly. i also really liked how you portrayed everyone as very cautious and almost scared of the little baby simply because she was a human. i greatly enjoyed seeing Drac so strongly loving the baby and also how Mavis was being so serious about reinforcing the fact that it is HER baby.

very well done!
Citrusella Flugpucker II chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Hey, I can't even find words to say how happy I'm to see you back with this and how I loved this chapter. I'm really excited for the next one!
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Lovely!
SSC chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I completely forgot about this fic! This means, of course, I'll need to start reading it again from the beginning. This chapter was so cute. And a bit tense, too, but that's to be expected. Well done!
AVP5 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Its been a long indeed and I like how this chapter went. Looking forward for more and what will happen in the next chapter. Keep going please.
GuppFish chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Other meeting the baby at the hotel with Quasimodo. Please continue!