Reviews for Abnormality
Lydia2210 chapter 8 . 7/27
I really like this story! It is just MARVELous!
Birooksun chapter 8 . 3/3
I love this! This is the first Tony is a mutant story I've seen on here and it is amazing!
cabbieforhire chapter 6 . 2/5
So first Natasha slaps Tony for being rude about mutants and now she's willing to kill/attack Tony for being a mutant? And everyone's okay with this? Seriously?
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 1/24
Huh. Okay.
Great story! Seriously I love mutant Tony stories. Thanks for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 1/24
I was close! I think my guess counts! XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 1/24
Wait is Magneto gonna show up and take Tony's armor from him and leave him dressed in his X-men suit in front of everyone?
MCWildflowers chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
I loved this! I especially enjoyed how you integrated Tony's canon backstory in a way that this seems a hundred plausible and believable. Good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2017
BEST
TONY
STARK
(mutant fic)
EVER

this is just so perfect im so speechless by your great writing and the plot :)
AzenorFeroceGriffe chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
I always loves these AU in which Tony was a mutant, this mutation is so fitting for him it could have been so in the movies
This story waw amazing, i read it all in one go and i had a wonderdul time doing so
Claciro chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
I wish it keeps on going.
GothicChevy chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Your research was fine, except for one thing that stuck out to me. I'm a car nut so it stuck out to me. The pistons can not be removed from an engine while it's running. The pistons go up and down inside the cylinders. Under the piston, it's attached to a connecting rod, at the other end of the rod is the crankshaft. The motion of the crankshaft spinning moves the piston up and down. To remove a piston, you need to first remove the engine cylinder head, bolted on top of the block (These are often hard to get to as there's other shit that needs to be removed first like intake manifolds and fuel rails). Then you need to go under the engine and unbolt the caps that hold the connecting rod to the crankshaft and then lift the piston/connection rod combo out of the cylinder. Only then when the piston is completely out of the engine, can you remove the piston from the connecting rod.
www dot youtube dot com slash watch ? v 1p91gmhlPNo
Tris chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! ️
It's so beautiful! U write an extremely nice interesting story. It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
AceSpacePrincess chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
this is so awesome thank u for writing this! :D
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Love this story! I love it when Tony is a mutant! XD
itsmephoenix chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
jeez this is late but this story is incredible! I love when people do mutant!Tony stories, but this one is definitely one of the best I've read. Well done, you are a brilliant writer, and thanks for writing such an amazing story.