Reviews for Abnormality
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 1 . 5/21
Wasn't there a villain in fan static four who have similar abilities? I cant belive this is all one chapter
BookDevourer chapter 6 . 5/17
I REALLY like the way you portray Tony in this fic.

I think it's quite ironic that the Avengers are against Mutants being insulted, yet don't accept Tony being a mutant.

It's sad that the first reaction the X-Men have is mis-trust.

This is an AWESOME story! (thank you for writing it!)
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 8 . 4/25
very good! I love the fic!
Guest User chapter 1 . 3/30
I have really loved this story ever since I came across it. I think this is the third time I've read it. Thanks for the invention.
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 8 . 3/18
NICE! LOVED IT! I would've left the Avengers though, if I was Tony, after they gave him a hard time for being a Mutant, even after they were yelling at him for being a little rude about them. *sighs*
atzlanit chapter 8 . 3/16
like! A blend of funny, serious, avengers, x-men. Stirred and enjoyed :)
Kat8615 chapter 4 . 3/2
Oh my gosh, the tension is building! Something's going to go wrong, I can feel it! Oh nooooooooo...
El0ndon chapter 8 . 2/14
I think im having a marathon of your stories. But anyway it was short, but a great story altogether!
DalekQueen7 chapter 8 . 1/28
This is awesome! I think you captured the characters' personalities very well. Thank you for a beautiful read.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 1/17
Tee hee. Nice! A good way to tie up loose ends. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 1/17
Oh, so beautiful! I love it! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 1/17
Tee hee. Nice! You are an excellent writer!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 1/17
Yay! Nice! Everyone always underestimates Tony. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 1/17
Well well, looks like things are heating up. I look forward to the next chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 1/17
Oh, this is going to cause one big thunderstorm when the secret comes out. I feel apprehensive, and yet eager to find out more. Well done!