Reviews for Abnormality
MCWildflowers chapter 8 . 8/11
I loved this! I especially enjoyed how you integrated Tony's canon backstory in a way that this seems a hundred plausible and believable. Good work!
BEST
TONY
STARK
(mutant fic)
EVER

this is just so perfect im so speechless by your great writing and the plot :)
AzenorFeroceGriffe chapter 8 . 5/11
I always loves these AU in which Tony was a mutant, this mutation is so fitting for him it could have been so in the movies
This story waw amazing, i read it all in one go and i had a wonderdul time doing so
Claciro chapter 8 . 4/12
I wish it keeps on going.
GothicChevy chapter 1 . 3/30
Your research was fine, except for one thing that stuck out to me. I'm a car nut so it stuck out to me. The pistons can not be removed from an engine while it's running. The pistons go up and down inside the cylinders. Under the piston, it's attached to a connecting rod, at the other end of the rod is the crankshaft. The motion of the crankshaft spinning moves the piston up and down. To remove a piston, you need to first remove the engine cylinder head, bolted on top of the block (These are often hard to get to as there's other shit that needs to be removed first like intake manifolds and fuel rails). Then you need to go under the engine and unbolt the caps that hold the connecting rod to the crankshaft and then lift the piston/connection rod combo out of the cylinder. Only then when the piston is completely out of the engine, can you remove the piston from the connecting rod.
www dot youtube dot com slash watch ? v 1p91gmhlPNo
Tris chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! ️
It's so beautiful! U write an extremely nice interesting story. It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
AceSpacePrincess chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
this is so awesome thank u for writing this! :D
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Love this story! I love it when Tony is a mutant! XD
ElvishPhanlockian chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
jeez this is late but this story is incredible! I love when people do mutant!Tony stories, but this one is definitely one of the best I've read. Well done, you are a brilliant writer, and thanks for writing such an amazing story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
XD
*cheers*
Yay!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
XD Go Tony!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
Yes! Having the X-suit under the Iron man suit when encountering Magneto would be very vey beneficial. XD An excellent reveal!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
*hums* I was liking the idea of replacing the undersuit with the Xmen suit as an option, though Tony really needed the chance to do some scans and adjustments first- that sounds a bit awkward, and doesn't the Arc reactor in his chest stick out of the suits? Or shall we decide he was sensible enough after the first few Mach's to alter the design so there's actually another Arc right about the same place on the /outside/ of the suit, so the most important one is better protected? I'd assume the Xmen suit would be designed to cover it, for lots of practical reasons, and thus interfere, otherwise.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
XD Decent on the personalities- Kitty's very excitable and Logan tends to be cranky and protective. Most of the others didn't get to talk enough to show one way or the other yet.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Sunglasses are very useful for many reasons. *smirks*