Reviews for Acheron's Halloween
Moonlightfalls chapter 1 . 2/23
OMFG I couldn't stop laughing. what I want to know is how simi got Acheron into the costume to begin with. I would pay 500 dollars to see that in real life. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hilarious as hell! Make more you cant find very many funny ones please make more!
Narissa chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Holy crap, just imagining that is hilarious. It's funny. :)
IcePrincess chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cute. I love all things Simi and you just made my day with this adorable clip. I can completely imagine Ash doing something like this for her. *giggles*
Icy
Nerdybookwormninja chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I've been looking everywhaere for a funny, non-depressing Dark-hunter fanfic. thank you! barbeque sauce, hehehehe. well, this story is awesome hope you know that.
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This made me laugh so hard, I started squeaking. (Not as rare a sound as I'd like it to be -_-) This story was so amazing! I can totally see Ash doing this to make Simi happy! Because really, who can say no to the Simi? Fantastic job! Made my night and used my favorite holiday! Keep up the great work!
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh god, it was amazing. Just hilarious! You did a really good job...and yeah. Good work!
fan.fiction.love chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This story was great! I hope you write more.
Luna Moonshadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved this so cute
Cagholino chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Poor Ash. It was totally worth reading :) I do so love a good story where Ash cant say no to Simi.
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Lol. Poor Ash his does spoil Simi to much for halloween he should get Alexion to go treat or treating with Simi
glowyrm chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I liked it, it was really cute, and true to character.