Reviews for The Sound of Rain
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really liked this story. Please write more Elejah stories! :)
Bitumz chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This deserves so much more reviews! It was beautiful and steamy and I enjoyed every bit of it. Amazing one shot!
LysCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wonderful, as always. I do enjoy your stories. And if I was Elena, I'd wish there was a storm every night too.
MidnightMoonRomantic chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Amazing story as usual... I hope that you and everyone you know made it through Hurricane Sandy ok... This was one of the steamiest and hottest Elejah one shots I have ever read.. I do like that you included how he came to her to help her in her transition even if it meant ruining his suit in the rain to come and help her... I do love also how you add where they play each other and tease each other, like a game... You write their story so eloquently I just die a little everytime I read their amazingly hot and steamy scenes... Amazing... I can't wait to read other Elejah stories you have in mind to write... even the other updates you have for your other storues which are just brilliant! One of my all time favorite authors... hopefully Elejah happens season 4!
siberia21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow, it was hot, and dark and sweet...a beautiful moment of these two - perfectly captured! You know you are getting better and better at this. THANK YOU, you always brighten my day!:)