Reviews for By the Book The Chaos AU - Part 4)
Coreen M chapter 1 . 16h
Excellent. You were able to show another side of Agent Snow, the human and sad maybe disillusioned side.
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 3/13
"Maybe her relationships would last longer, the practical voice observed, if she didn't put out on the first date." Did he just call her a, to put it nicely, loose woman? And doesn't he realize if he took her on her offer he would be the boy who slept with a woman on the first date? And a real man would have turned her down not because of his job or his obession is this case, but because he wanted to get to know her better.

Sorry about my rant but this was really good. I really liked your o.c!

P.S. Isn't Agent Donnelly first name Nicholas?
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Romance stories tend to put me off but I read this because it was part of the universe - and I'm glad I did, I actually enjoyed it. Donnelly is such a tragic character, now that I think about it.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
poor donnelly...
Arches67 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nice, different "side" to Donnelly, turning him in not just the "villain wanting Reese"
thanks for this
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, you 3D'd Agent Donnelly - wonderful stuff. It seems so obvious now you've pointed out the Valjean/Javert relationship he has with The Man In the Suit. I feel like a dunce for not spotting it before!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You are quickly becoming my favorite writer on here. I absolutely loved this story and I really do hope you continue with Christine's story line, but of course it is your choice! Thank you so much for writing such wonderful stories! )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very enjoyable. Your writing is quite descriptive, both in scene and character. Love reading your work.
It'sAboutTime chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I almost missed this! And then I saw it was a new one from you! And with Christine! And...Donnelly?! Wha? I mean, I like him fine, he's a good man. So, I admit I almost "missed" it again. But I had faith in you. And it was great! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Bittersweet and good. I can see this happening.
rose griffes chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So much appreciation for this - how you took a character with very little definition and gave him a life and motivations. I enjoyed this: the brief moments of impulsive behavior Donnelly has, the literary comparisons (Javert!), how well your descriptions evoke the scenes. Brava!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Really nice work.
Vaasth chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved it! You have Agent Donnelly down perfectly! :)

Great work!