Reviews for By the Book The Chaos AU - Part 4)
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Romance stories tend to put me off but I read this because it was part of the universe - and I'm glad I did, I actually enjoyed it. Donnelly is such a tragic character, now that I think about it.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
poor donnelly...
Arches67 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nice, different "side" to Donnelly, turning him in not just the "villain wanting Reese"
thanks for this
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, you 3D'd Agent Donnelly - wonderful stuff. It seems so obvious now you've pointed out the Valjean/Javert relationship he has with The Man In the Suit. I feel like a dunce for not spotting it before!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You are quickly becoming my favorite writer on here. I absolutely loved this story and I really do hope you continue with Christine's story line, but of course it is your choice! Thank you so much for writing such wonderful stories! )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very enjoyable. Your writing is quite descriptive, both in scene and character. Love reading your work.
It'sAboutTime chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I almost missed this! And then I saw it was a new one from you! And with Christine! And...Donnelly?! Wha? I mean, I like him fine, he's a good man. So, I admit I almost "missed" it again. But I had faith in you. And it was great! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Bittersweet and good. I can see this happening.
rose griffes chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So much appreciation for this - how you took a character with very little definition and gave him a life and motivations. I enjoyed this: the brief moments of impulsive behavior Donnelly has, the literary comparisons (Javert!), how well your descriptions evoke the scenes. Brava!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Really nice work.
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved it! You have Agent Donnelly down perfectly! :)

Great work!