Reviews for Someone to Save You
kinthinia chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
There needs to be more! And wouldn't the hospital have told Quinn...? This needs a sequel. Or like a sequel two shot or something to sort out those questions haha. Crowley was indeed a logical choice. As soon as he punched her stomach and Jenna freaked I knew Quinn would be pregnant. I always question no-safety baby XD except when it doesn't work that way haha.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
I actually had no clue Crowley would be involved, hah I blame life for my blind ignorance, but I did have an inkling that Quinn would get knocked up. But that ending gave my spine some serious chills, no not chills, tremors! That was brilliant, and I especially like the idea of there being two sets of chosens. A dark set and the infamous light set. That sounds amazing! Now I really can't wait for more! Good job, darling! This was such an awesome story! A thrill ride from the get go! :)
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
CROWLEY. WOOO HOOOO! Love that guy.

And a Winchester baby? Could be GREAT, especially with the "Men of Letters." Gotta keep the line going, don't we?

Anyway, this was a great fic, and you actually worked a pregnancy in without a retcon. I'm impressed.
TwinkleToes1224 chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
YOU MUST DO A SEQUEL! That ending was so open! So much could still happen! This story is great. :)
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Good chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Oh man! I thought they were goners! I thought they would end up captured, and Dean and Quinn killed. So happy it didn't go down that way. :) I'm also very happy that Quinn wasn't hurt worse. I don't think Sam and Jenna would have handled it well at all, if she had been. It cracks me up that Dean just doesn't think Sam could have scored with Quinn, because he didn't. There is a LOT more to Sam than Dean sees, because Sam hides that part of him. In some ways, Quinn knows more about Sam, and how he thinks, than Dean does. ;P I am glad that Tyler will be staying with Jenna and Quinn. I know he will be a lot happier with them, than he would be some place else, even Bobby's. I hate to see them go though. They made a good team with Sam and Dean, and I know they will miss each other.

Can't wait to see what you do to tie everything up. I really hope you have some further stories in mind for them all, cause I really enjoyed this story and the characters a LOT! :)
Kinthinia chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Awww I wonder if there will be a sequel born from this. I was kind of expecting Quinn to die actually...
So glad Tyler's made it this far :D
xJenzaFreakx chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Sorry I haven't been reviewing as much as I usually do, life sucks as of recently. Anyway, I've definitely enjoyed the ride that is Sam and Dean Winchester's lives and I especially appreciated Sam getting a bit of love for once, haha. This was a outstanding story and I loved every page. I'm only a tad bummed that the guys and girls (and Tyler) are going their separate ways. But that's the Winchester way, I suppose. I can't wait to see how it all ends and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thanks for sharing your brilliant mind with us, yet again! I will always remain a faithful reader and reviewer! :D
spnesmivida chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
great chapter. thanks for updating!
kissacazador chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
“Way to go, Quinn! Dean and I both loved her interrogation with Reagan! Then Dean smirked causing Jenna to giggle. And my favorite part is-Dean and Quinn sat on the bottom corners of the king sized bed glaring at their prisoner, looking like bookends with matching frowns on their faces.

It was so sweet when Dean and Jenna went to sleep together and obvious, that they really care for one another. I felt for Dean when he was really worried about her going to that school.

Dean accidentally said out loud about Quinn’s car and watching with amusement as Quinn tried to figure out which pocket to put the third gun in, were hysterical as was “Bossy Boots”, lol XD

Oh no! Quinn was shot! And this story is ending? NO!
Sam's folly chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Wow. Lots of exciting action. As always, looking forward to the next chappy!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
You sure do love those cliffhangers, don't you? :)
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Well, like i said still and gen so whatever and your prolfie is boring too. Bye trolls!
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
It's fun to see Dean and Quinn go at it. They are so similar, even in the way that they try to make Reagan do their bidding. lol Sam really liked what he saw between Jenna and Dean too. He just wants his big brother to be happy. I don't think Dean quite knows what to make of Quinn, but it was funny when he told Sam he 'could keep her'. ;) Now they have saved Tyler, but at what cost? Sam got beaten up pretty good, Dean took some hits too, and now Quinn has gotten herself shot. :( Jenna is going to think they're all a mess, and now they'll need a trip to the hospital again. I hope Quinn will be okay.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
"Dean pulled the Ompala..."

I LOL'ed so hard at this. I saw Dean in my head, yanking some poor oompa loompa along behind him.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »