Reviews for Someone to Save You
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Oh, that doesn't sound good...
mamasam chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Oh sh$t! Poor Quinn. They'll patch her up right? Hate it when there is a cliff hanger. I know I'm one to talk. Now what about Tyler and Jenna? Did he make it? And the girls relationship? Too many questions to ask. Loving it!
Kinthinia chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
:O they're all gonna go their own way aren't they? Dean'll bond with Quinn.

I like how Sam commented on how alike he and Jenna were, even though he was trying to not think of it XD

I'm so happy Tyler is saved _
mamasam chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Somehow I knew Dean and Quinn wouldnt get along. But I think maybe there something happening with Jenna and Dean. A spark maybe. But I cant blame Dean for being pissed that they didnt go back and get Tyler. Now is Reagan going to help them? Thats the question.
Kinthinia chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Awww I can't wait to see more. TYLER MUST BE SAVED I IMPLORE YOU. But if it doesn't go that way, it won't. Ahaha I can't wait to see how Dean and Quinn prove each of them to the other and where it goes from there.
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Yeah, I totally knew Dean and Quinn would butt heads. lol They are too much alike. I also figured Sam and Jenna would get along. I wonder what Jenna will think about the fact that Sam DOES know that Quinn has a gentle side? Will she be surprised that Quinn opened up to Sam, and that she 'tapped that'? ;P I think it's funny that Quinn made that comment about if Dean was half as good as Sam, she would have trouble kicking his butt. I guess she is suitably impressed with Sam, in many ways. lol I hope Tyler will be okay until they can rescue him, and I hope Reagan cooperates.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Dean is found! But now they have to rescue Tyler... Good chapter.
kissacazador chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Ha, I knew Dean and Quinn wouldn't get a long since they're both alike! I loved all the bickering and such with these two. I'm sure there will be more of this in other chapters. Who taught Quinn how to drive, lol ;D

I did feel sorry for Dean and I think he was right about going back to get Tyler. And that was real smart of Tyler telling the demons the opposite...that kid is smart enough to be a hunter. Maybe he could be Dean's protege.

Also, you should really think about doing a teen story about what all had happened in Los Angeles with those gangs.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
The hospital scene with Dean was so canon I can't even tell you. And I love Dean and Quinn - I wish Amelia was more like her so she and Dean could interact on-screen this season.
Sam's folly chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Loved it! Glad Dean's ok.
mamasam chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Loved this chapter, Hated to see that Catlin died. Damn Demons. Was he dreaming about Ty or did that truely happened. Can wait to the next Chapter. Hanging on by the my toes. Your torcuring girl!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Ohh, poor Caitlyn! I was sad to see her go in such a brutal and vile way but it definitely made for good drama! And hot scene with Sam and Quinn, totally love it! It was a nice change to see Sam get some action instead of Dean always getting it, Haha! Of course, if Dean wasn't too busy surviving and trying to escape a forest full of demons, he'd be trying to woo Jenna...I love Jenna's power, it's so nifty! And Tyler's power is cool, too. I just hope he doesn't die too. Dean has so much guilt of Caitlyn, he doesn't need any more weight crushing his heart. Fortunately, Jenna made it to the tower. I can only imagine what could wrong now! Haha! You've traumatized mee! But I love it. Update soon!
storylover28 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Love this fic! please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Okay, glad Quinn and Sam found Jenna-or vice versa, I guess-but REALLY worried about Dean.

And what about Tyler? I like that kid?
sam's folly chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter! Postcoital Sam was really sexy, and, as usual, Dean is the perfect hero. I hope he saves Tyler! Ur such an awesome storyteller!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »